Large Letter Boxes

Hello everyone.

Does anyone have any links/suppliers for large Letter Boxes?

I’d need them to be 24 or 25mm deep, and then 160mm X 250mm or larger (but within the 250mm X 353mm large Letter size).

It’s the 24/25mm deep which I seem to have problems finding.

Thanks

With PIP boxes they often quote the internal dimensions which will end up having an external dimension of 24 or 25 mm which might be why you are struggling to find one quoted as 24mm deep. I just search on eBay rather than having a go to supplier.

Ah that’s probably where I’m going wrong then. I’ve spent ages trying to find some haha.
Thanks

Vicky

Yes just search pip boxes on eBay.
I do find with some, I have to hammer the folds a bit once constructed, as sometimes they are just a tad too bulky to slip through the slot in my measurer.

Thanks for the tip. @DeborahJonesJewellery. I don’t have a measurer but maybe I should get one just in case I have those issues with any that I buy .

Vicky

They sell them on eBay too. Very cheaply.

Definitely get one of the rulers with slots - then you’ll know if you’ve over stuffed the PIP box and caused it to bulge in the middle.

I was going to recommend a supplier on eBay, but they don’t seem to have them anymore :upside_down_face:

Have a look at https://www.davpack.co.uk/postal-packaging/large-letter/

Thanks everyone for all your help and replies.

I’ll check that link out @Sewtaylormadedesigns

Xx

My pip box measure is invaluable - so inexpensive and so useful. Both Amazon and Ebay are the places to go for boxes.

Hi, I got 25 x pip c4 large letter boxes 349x249x24 mm for £7.45 on
globe packaging.co.uk
Not sure what they are like as I haven’t got to use them yet!,but they look ok and it was good service
Hope this is helpful
Michaela

1 Like

That seems a good price for large C4 boxes. Thanks for the link, I’ll take a look xx

1 Like

Have a look a different amounts for the price. I think I ordered 50 or 100 because the price dropped dramatically at that point, and for only a few quid extra.

1 Like