Looking for items to feature on my next blog post -theme sunshine & sand

Thanks everyone for joining in.Don’t worry those of you not on the blog, I’ve left a link to this thread at the bottom! My blog post is here Spiral Fountain Jewellery Blog

Rgds Nicky

2 Likes

Thank you!!!
I have shared the post on my own blog and on my facebook page (I found your page too) :smile:

Lizzie

Many thanks Nicky for featuring me, your blog looks very interesting and now bookmarked!
Regards,Carol

Thank you for including my sunset beach in your lovely collection :slight_smile:

I’ve left a comment and will share on fb later.

Thank you for including my beach hut card :slight_smile:

Nicky, thank you so much for including my bracelet in your collection. I too have left a comment and will share where I can.

Thanks again,
Leslie

Hello - nice idea, we could all do with some sun and sand … or indeed strawberries and sand?? Here is a bag I made recently which is reversible depending on if you are feeling sandy or strawberry-ish. Jane (Handmade in Hammersmith)

Hi, new to posting on here so I hope I’m doing it right! Here’s one of my backpacks featuring starfish :slight_smile:

Betsy Badge

What a great idea theme for a blog!

I would be very happy to be featured and if my item shown below does not suit, would be happy if you felt something else in my shop was more suitable!

So my idea was this shell earring and pendant set?

http://folksy.com/items/2888814-Natural-Conche-or-Cowry-Shell-Pendant-Earring-Set-

Natalie x

My Ice lollies Bracelet is always popular at Sumer fairs!!

1 Like