Looking for Large cushion covers

Any help directing me to a shop that makes large square cushion covers for a sofa? Size 68cm by 68cm. I’ve tried scrolling through but not found anything yet. So wondered if anyone knew of a particular seller. Thanks :blush:

Maybe I can help with those. Do you have a fabric in mind?

1 Like

I can make you whatever size you need, in your own choice of fabric. Just contact me if youd like more info. It would have to go through folksy as a sale, but we can chat via email about what you need.

1 Like

I will take a look at your shop and see if any designs would go. Thanks for getting in touch.

I will take a look at your designs and see if anything will go. My sofa is a light green.

Hi Deborah, I don’t really make cushions as a speculative item so you won’t find more than a couple of vintage patchwork ones in my shop.

I meant that I could make custom cushion covers for you in the exact size you wanted, with or without zips and piping.

You’d have to supply the fabric and I’d set it up as a custom order on Folksy so payment would go through my shop.

Use the Contact seller button if you’d like to know more.

1 Like

Thanks I will take another look at the weekend. Buying big cushions but no one sells the covers! Will take a look at fabrics.

Are you only looking for fabrics…or hand knitted too?