Looking for shops to follow on Twitter

Morning all, my twitter is https://twitter.com/PictoJan I’m popping over there now and adding those that I haven’t already got.
X

3 Likes

Twitter.com/knittingtopia

3 Likes

Thanks everyone, my newsfeed is looking a lot better already!

Welcome to Twitter!

My Twitter handle is @LDRIllustration - I use it to share the things I sell on Folksy and other illustration projects. If you’re looking for some places to find or post craft things, some good hashtags to look up would be #HandmadeHour #CraftHour and #Crafturday

1 Like

Thank you Lucy, I’ve followed you back. Good tip about the hashtags, I never know which is best to use.

1 Like

Hi I’m on twitter @cornishcontempo pop over and take a look if you’d like to follow me.
Sam.

2 Likes

Hi Sam, I’m following you now :slight_smile:

Hi everyone - this is me: https://twitter.com/photofairytales - I’m just about to head off and start following you all now :slight_smile:

I’ve started using the #newonfolksy hashtag when I list things, and I thought I’d start trying to look that up as often as possible (daily if I can) and do some retweeting to try and share the love.

Sarah x

2 Likes

Phew, all followed and I’ve retweeted you all too xx

1 Like

Following you too Sarah! Thanks for the tip about the #newonfolksy tab, I keep forgetting about this one.

1 Like

Hey there, have followed you too! I’m @IGJewellery :grinning:

Hi Mandie, have followed you back!

1 Like

Just started following you Mandie :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Sarah; am now following you too!

1 Like

I post my Kuriology creations on Twitter (Shhhh, even those I sell, erm, cough in other places). I also tent to spout & discourse on social injustices on Twitter too (Not just a spammy bot site flogging stuff, but am a real person too!). I have some wonderful loyal followers (strangely, many are Antique & vintage sellers?).

My art does seem to appeal to antique collector & vintage lover types.

Find me on twitter here:- @strangecurios

1 Like

Thanks for the link - I’m following you now :grinning:

1 Like