Just joined Twitter!

HI again!

Well I have taken the plunge and joined Twitter! Not sure what I am doing yet…
Would be great if some of you could add me. I am just trying to add the link to my folksy shop.
but think my Twitter name is @fatsquirrel71. I may change it but that’s the name at the moment.

Not sure what to write as a tweet yet.

Hi! I found you and followed you x

1 Like

Thank you. Not sure what to do next!

I’ve just been onto one of your listings and pressed the Twitter button, you can see it on my page now
Jo
x

1 Like

If you want to retweet it then press the little icon that looks like two arrows in a square x
The icons are under the pictures - the single arrow is to tweet the person that posted x

1 Like

Thank you Jo! I’ve just seen it. That’s great! I think it will take time to understand Twitter and about how to use hash tags and so on!
x

Thank you just tried to retweet. not sure if i have done it correctly.

My pleasure :grinning:
If you want to tweet from scratch then when you’re on your own page tap the feather icon in top right corner.
Try these hashtags to start maybe (there’s lots and lots, I’m still discovering them!)
#craft
#handmade
#eshopsuk
#newonfolksy
Type them as I have done with the # symbol in front of each word when you create your tweets, leave a space between each one. If you get stuck I’ll try to help, no probs x
Good luck :tulip:Hope that makes sense!!! x

Thank you! x

1 Like

Have followed you x

2 Likes

Also, to get bigger pictures I don’t tend to tweet from the Twitter icon usually, I put the shop page link in my tweet and then click the camera icon and add from my files on my iPad. You can add more than one picture, you click ithe camera icon again after it uploads the first pic and then I think you can add another three so that’s how I get four together on my posts x

1 Like

Have followed you too. x

Ive asked Eshopsuk and crafturday to retweet for you. Crafturday have done it already. Yay! x

1 Like

Following you. :smiley:

1 Like

Great! Following you too!

1 Like

Just found and followed you, happy tweeting :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you Tina! Have followed you too ! Thanks for the retweet.

Thank you, you’re welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Found and followed! :grinning:

1 Like

I am hosting #folksyhour on 21st March 8-9pm on how to work Twitter… I am @EmyJSkylark :slight_smile: Do all come and say hi… I have been tweeting since March 2010 - in fact, I had a previous account before that, I was there when Twitter all began, so basically, I am a twit through and through lol :wink:

1 Like