March Miracles Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2017

You have all had a busy morning Marh Miracles. It’ll be a miracle if I manage to get a new listing here everyday!

However, this one to start off the month.

Take care @JAustenJewelleryDesign xx

7 Likes

Good Morning everyone Happy St David’s Day to you all. I hope March is full of sales miracles for us all.

I hope you feel rested and fit to carry on @JAustenJewelleryDesign very soon. xx

My first listing for March is this lovely 3 strand pink heart cuff bracelet using memory wire.

4 Likes

Hi Max @paperchainsandbeads could you tell me how I can save pins to the March Miracles board please? Thank you.

Hi all, after a few months neglecting my shop, I’m back for March

5 Likes

Just got back from the Dr’s. She thinks it’s a blood clot and has made an appointment to see the Dr in 2 weeks time if it’s still there. I take more care now in the bathroom when bending down.

6 Likes

Good morning from a rainy start to March in St Ives Cornwall. This is my first time posting here so hope I’m doing it correctly :hugs:
I design and make sterling silver jewellery - some of my items would make lovely gifts for a special mum on :bouquet::bouquet:Mothers Day :bouquet::bouquet:

8 Likes

Relisting from me today - Happy March Everyone :sunflower:

4 Likes

Afternoon all - quite pleased with myself that I remembered it was a new thread today - thanks for running it again Max @paperchainsandbeads. After a whole month of no sales I’m hoping the name is a lucky charm for me :wink:

Sorry to hear you’re still having problems after your bump Anita @beaniehats. My bruises were quite spectacular after my tumble, but cleared up in less than 2 weeks - hope your’s clears up soon, it must have been a real thump you gave it :persevere:

Hope you’re feeling rested after a day’s peace and quiet Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign.

Happy St David’s Day to our Welsh contingent.

A pair of earrings today in pearls and crystals - quite different to anything I’ve ever made before and came from one of those moments when I thought, I wonder what I can make if …

6 Likes

March in with a lion? For once… no! But hang around, sure that’ll change!

Afternoon all - new thread - I too would like a sale, I’ll try till the end of this month, then I’ll be giving up with here, for the 3rd time running… Folksy and me simply don’t gel - no matter how much I market this shop, list an item a day, comment in the forums - and even add my items to the gift guide threads - I’m never chosen?

4 Likes

Hi - I think I posted in this March listing, but can’t see it!!. Do I post by replying? If so, here it is (again ?).

3 Likes

Thanks to Max @paperchainsandbeads for running the thread again this month.

Here is another new card from me…

Jeanie x

3 Likes

Good to be part of March Miracles and maybe a miracle will happen this month and I will sell something , fingers crossed.

4 Likes

I’ve listed this blanket today. I think it’s my favourite so far.

5 Likes

Hiya peeps!

6 Likes

Ive just made a mothers day set in sterling silver. Im hoping to add more each day and take the challenge https://folksy.com/items/6975979-Handmade-Mothers-Day-Sterling-silver-bracelets-set-of-2-by-INKAUploading…

10 Likes

I never had a bruise so perhaps that is why it’s still there. Hubby calls it my beauty bump.

1 Like

Not a good start to March listing as I have nothing to show at the moment but have loved, pinned etc. Was working at the job that pays this morning, volunteering in one of the shops that stock my items this afternoon and then I need to go and do some shopping for my Dad so doubtful I’ll get anything made but you never know!

Hope all the bumps and bruises etc recover soon. I am finally able to walk without pain although I do still get the odd twinge to remind me that I’m not fully healed and mustn’t start running again just yet. At least the dog is happy to be getting a walk instead of a trot round the garden!

10 Likes

Just come home to a little march miracle - a sale for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads. Thanks for running the thread again :grinning:

7 Likes

All loved to here
Good to see some new faces :slight_smile:
Thank you @DeborahJonesJewellery got a few bits listed and a few more nearly finished :slight_smile:
Hope all bumped bruised and poorly peeps are feeling better soon x

3 Likes

Afternoon March Miracles,

4 Likes