March Miracles Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2017

Hello and welcome the March Miracles Daily Listers and to all those taking part! Here’s to a month full of miraculous March sales for us all!

Please don’t forget to view each other’s items by clicking the links, to ensure we have good viewing figures for our items and most importantly, let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate with you.

Please remember to post a link of your item in the thread, or clickable picture if you prefer. If we have a direct link, it makes it easier for us to look at your items.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any.

Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportnities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850/7656337351210
Flikr Group https://www.flickr.com/groups/folksy/3

Help to get seen on twitter and Instagram add #newonfolksy #folksyshop to you items

Total sales February 168

Aquila Crafts 5
Cariad Crafts 11
Beadstorm 10
Steph Short Stationery 18
Steph Short Supplies 1
Sue Trevor 22
Deborah Jones Jewellery 10
Foto Art Paper Craft 1
That Enamel Guy 2
Silver Tree Jewellery 10
Life Covers 2
Jacqueline Austen Jewellery 3
Adien 3
Sweet Pyro Angel 3
Max Pring Jewellery 1
Paper, Chains & Beads 1
Hats & More 2
Girl of the Sixties 6
Pip Designs 6
Sew Sew Megan 1
Orchard Felts 1
The Card Jeanie 3
Handmade By Pauline 2
The Cornish Coaster Company 1
Martin Shackleton Ceramics 2
Greenwood makes 1
Lady Darine Fine Crafts 1
Jacqueline O Jewellery 1

Total 129

5 Likes

Good morning, “white rabbits” “white rabbits” “white rabbits” Happy 1st March and St Davids, Day. “Dydd Dewi Sant Hapus” to all Welsh Folksters too. May this month bring it’s own little miracle with lots of sales of everyone.

one from each shop today, in honour of St Davids Day some Daffs, sadly mine are a bit late and not yet bloomed

and a new bangle

8 Likes

Morning everyone. Thank you Maxine for running the thread. I might be in and out depending if we have buyers come to view the house or not.
I have been working on something new so will be listing them shortly.

https://folksy.com/items/6975739-1-2-Cup-Hand-Knitted-Tea-cozy-Pot-Cover-Flower-Cozy

5 Likes

Morning :slight_smile: happy 1st of March, new listing from me, been working with enamel and here one set of earring i enjoyed making.

7 Likes

Good morning some lovely items already this morning. Working on a few new items but in the meantime I am listing my Funky Chicken egg cosies which are very popular this time of year for Easter gifts https://folksy.com/items/5959761-Funky-Chicken-Egg-Cozy

4 Likes

Morning everyone!

Going to try and least make it to the week point this time! I will tweet from BritishCrafters again if that’s OK!

So I had this idea to revive my shop and relist things that are on my most viewed list from the week before with the notion that if that is what people are landing in my shop on then it would be a good idea for it to be there! Will see how it works out!

Wishing you all a month of wonderful sales!

9 Likes

Morning everyone. Sorry to be starting with a re-list, but I thought this might be a good item to show you today.

Jacqueline x

9 Likes

They are gorgeous Jacqueline!

4 Likes

Good morning miracles!

5 Likes

Good morning miracles, hope everyone is well!
I needed a time out last month but I’m back now and raring to go :smile:

8 Likes

Off to see the nurse this morning. I still have a bump from when I hit my forehead a few weeks ago and still get pain from it. Just hoping she doesn’t send me for an x-ray as I had this day planned out for cleaning the windows outside after last weeks storm.

4 Likes

Thank you so much xx

1 Like

Sadly, with all the business going on here at home I am suffering from extreme exhaustion, so will take today to try and catch up with a little rest while the children are at school. Fingers crossed I will feel better and raring to go with outstanding work tomorrow. Sorry if I am being rather quiet, but I can hardly keep my eyes open as I type this. Hope you all have a great day, Jacqueline x

6 Likes

Morning Miracles, thanks Max for keeping us on track again.

Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign look after yourself x

Jax @JacquelineOJewellery These are fun, looking forward to seeing more of you enamelled creations,

9 Likes

Morning
Happy March everyone!
A new one to start the month from me…at last!
I’ll start a new board and pin and love all
See you all later on to catch up
Steph xx
https://folksy.com/items/6975640-Wedding-Greeting-Card-Printed-Appliqu-Design-Handmade-Personalised

8 Likes

Good morning everyone
and happy march
I have just added this lovely hand knitted baby boy coat to my shop this morning

6 Likes

good morning all…today I have a 7x5 greetings card

6 Likes

Hope you feel better soon . X

Love this pair of earrings. X

1 Like

First pair of earrings for march .

4 Likes