Money for Nothing BBC1 afternoons Mon-Fri

@EileensCraftStudio

I’m on my tablet so haven’t been able to test this, but you may be able to view the Airbus A320 programme here: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/kevins-supersized-salvage

Channel 4 may make you create an account to watch online.

Love those!
There are some Vintage sheets I’d like to make a dress or skirt out if but I’m too scared to mess up and waste the fabric!

I enjoy the to show but I get a bit annoyed with it at times. It has a good message though, I’m big on recycling furniture etc. I once got a Victorian nursing chair from a tip, it was being thrown because one of the back legs was broken, but it was easy to fix. It’s gorgeous.

I found The Old Cinema online when I was looking for a new sideboard and desk. I’d actually chosen some from Oak Furnitureland but changed my mind after researching the source of the wood and finding that the World Wildlife Fund were onto them for not being able to provide proof of ethical sourcing. I’ve never watched these programmes but they sound interesting. I’m a great hoarder of bits and pieces that I might make into something one day, but I draw the line at an Airbus!..

2 Likes

But… I bet if you had the room for an Airbus… you would. If we have room for it, we keep it. :smiley:

1 Like

Don’t think of the airbus as something that needs storing, think of it as something you could store stuff in…

1 Like

I’d love to have room for something like that. Think of all the things you could make with bits from it and think what an amazing crafting studio it would become :smile:

3 Likes

Hiya I have been watching this program and think it’s a really good program interesting and querkie, it’s good to see originality and some think old shine again X

Oops, Caron, I’ve just been looking at the lovely things in your shop, but when I looked at your “Meet the Maker” you welcomed me to your Etsy shop!

Christine thank you for letting me know I will get on to it straight away :blush:X

1 Like