Networking group - Colchester and surrounding areas

I wondered if anyone would like to start up a friendship/ networking group in Colchester and surrounding areas. I was thinking maybe meeting up once a month at someone’s house or other venue (I’d be happy to host the first - tea, coffee, biscuits maybe cake!!). Our common connection would be our Folksy shops and the purpose would be partly social i.e. getting to know fellow crafters/artists in the area and partly business i.e. sharing tips, local knowledge on craft shows etc etc. Anyone interested? :smiley:

1 Like

I wish I lived around there, I’d certainly join you…what a great idea! Good luck with it :smile:

1 Like

Here’s hoping I get a few Essex people interested! :slight_smile:

Sounds like a great idea Heidi, I’m in Essex too, Southend so a bit far away but I hope you can get a few local people interested, sounds like fun. :smile:

Hazel

1 Like

Keep promoting and networking - hopefully people will see it! Do you have a Facebook page? You could promote there too? Or try somewhere like The Handcrafters’ Lounge Group (https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheHandcraftersLounge/?fref=nf). There are loads of members, so there’s bound to be someone local to you!
Good luck! (pity I’m 3 hours’ drive from you!)

1 Like