New member introduction

Hi all.
just introducing ourselves to the folksy community, uphill cottage studio is our shop, I am a woodturner, and my wife is a mixed media artist.
I feel more comfortable in my workshop,than i do on a laptop,but as the missus is on a 2 week art retreat in scotland, I thought I would join the forum for us, hope it works, fingers crossed.
look foreward to hearing from other members and replying.
thanks. ian/lyn.

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to Folksy Ian and Lyn :slight_smile: I love your little bird house, so sweet!

Hi and welcome. I love the acorns and fungi displays. Liz

Big welcome to you Ian and Lynn :smile:

Lovely wooden items I spy within your shop

I’ve just shared your clock on my twitter account.

welcome to the folksy forum :slight_smile:

love the acorns and toadstools - they look fab!

Suzanne :o)

Hi and welcome, your items are really lovely.

Hi Ian and Lyn, welcome to the folksy and the forum. Love your items, I think real wood is just beautiful.
Wishing you every success with your shop.
Lynn x

Hi all im sharon, opened a lil shop up on here, looking forward to meeting new people and uploading more items soon ( if I can get the hang of folksy that is lol ) so do anyone have any good tips for getting our lovely crafts and pages seen ? xXx

1 Like

welcome to Folksy…get your wife to join us on the monthly art chat thread, we would love her to come and chat and show her work.

Hi members.
Thanks for taking the time to welcome me to the forum.I look forward to viewing as many shops as I can and will be buying the xmas gifts from the folksy shops.

1 Like

Welcome Ian/Lyn and Shazza :slight_smile: Ian, I have “loved” the little robin Christmas decoration, very cute.

Tips, Shazza - I would say join in some of the forum’s “Showcase” threads which will get you some item views within the community, and it starts to spread from there. Also a few more descriptive key words in item titles could give you a better chance to be found in searches.