New postage charges

Don’t forget that postal charges increase tomorrow !!!

2 Likes

I increased mine yesterday. The last 2 or 3 times I’ve absorbed the hike so think it was time I increased it.

Thanks for the heads up, I’m off to stock up quick quick!

Oh thanks for that Brenda, nearly forgot :slight_smile:

How much is a small parcel now? I’ve just tried to google it but I could only find the old prices and information on new franking prices - couldn’t find the price of a standard small parcel.

Hi
£3.55 I think up to 1kg in weight:roll_eyes:

Thank you x

Here are all the new prices - https://www.royalmail.com/sites/default/files/royal-mail-our-prices-25-march-2019.pdf

Better get around to updating all mine. It’s not too bad for UK, but I think most of my international prices have around a 50p increase.

Yes I should have done my changes Before the weekend. Now I am going to be out of pocket by a few 5p’s (how do you type that !) as I was charging £3.50 but will cost me £3.55 when I post them tomorrow !

Oooh now I am aggravated. I sell all my glass through Folksy, my only ‘automated’ online shopping method.
I do dispose though of my scrap stained glass bits via Ebay and usually have a fixed price listing with a few boxes on there.
I set the postage to £3 and when 2nd class small package was £2.95 that allowed me 5p to go to the post office but even so I had to fight Ebay to let me have that extra 5p. If I sold 2 it defaulted the 2nd box to £2.95 and I have never found a way of fixing that.

To add insult to injury I just had an order for 2 boxes and guess what it has charged £5.95. Now that is Not right because 2nd class small package is now £3. Grrrrrrr

PS This aggravating foible of Ebay’s comes on top of the one where it keeps changing my listing to allow Offers !!! I switch it off but every now and then I get an offer and find that it’s been switched on again.

Why do I sell my glass work on Folksy ? Because Ebay does my head in !!
Sorry for the ‘other platform’ rant but honestly some things make you want to bang your head on the desk !

2 Likes