New to folksy - Artist - Cornwall

Hi I’m new to folksy and just wanted to say hi! :slight_smile: I will be adding more listings to my shop over the coming days. I hope you like my shop and I look forward to visiting yours! :slight_smile: JannineNealeArtist Cornwall :smiley:

Welcome aboard Jannine . Your artwork is lovely .
We are next door neighbours . I’m in Devon ! :smile:
Wishing you lots of luck with your ‘shop’. Ali

1 Like

Thank you neighbour Ali :slight_smile: love your shop to! This is a fab little forum, I will be reading tips from other shops a lot I think to get the hang of this… Thanks for the welcome and good luck message :slight_smile:

Hi and welcome Jannine, another Devon neighbour here.
Hope you do really well, love your fishes.

Deborah

1 Like

Thank you Deborah I have a crab I will be uploading soon to :slight_smile: beach life! Love ur shop to :smiley: talented ladies in Devon & Cornwall :slight_smile:

Welcome Jannine - hope you do well with your shop, you’re paintings are lovely - I love the beach ones.
Lynn x

1 Like

Lovely work Jannine, there’s a lively artist community here on Folksy and you’d be welcome to join us. There’s a weekly art chat thread that starts every Monday where we show our work and chat about art in general. I’m not a seller here, though I paint as an amateur and am an enthusiastic collector of art and other lovely Folksy things! :smile:

2 Likes

Thanku for the compliment and info Louisa I will try to remember that. :slight_smile: and check in with all u arty folk! Look forward to it, Jannine x thanku lyn to! :slight_smile:

1 Like

welcome Jannine…waving across from South Wales. I am an artist too and glad to see you joined in with our weekly art chat thread.

1 Like

Thank you Brenda big kernow wave to u! Loving the artist support network on here :slight_smile: will check out your shop :slight_smile:

Thanks Jannine…love your work…

1 Like

Really lovely work Jannine :slight_smile: I look forward to seeing more.

1 Like

Thanku love ur work to ladies :slight_smile: