November Ninjas Daily Listing Challenge Thread Nov 1st to 30th

1st new listing of the month

this is simply stunning !

3 Likes
2 Likes

Morning everyone. Is it really November!!! Come on sales fairy for everyone this month, pretty please lol xxx

So glad to get Halloween over, yesterday was not an easy day for me, it just wasnt the same without the OH but i got through and Ella had a blast trick r treating so thats always something!

Thanks @paperchainsandbeads Max for looking after everyone for another month, youre a star :slight_smile:
Heres mine for today

3 Likes

Happy November. Nothing new to show just a few old favorites.
https://folksy.com/items/6881706-Tartan-glasses-case
https://folksy.com/items/6881705-Tartan-glasses-case
https://folksy.com/items/6921924-Cats-Glasses-case
Valerie x

2 Likes

Good morning all…Happy November 1st.
Today I have an Autumn themed greetings card

2 Likes

Loved and pinned to here :heart:

Good morning (just) Ninjas!

Spent most of the morning procrastinating followed by a photography and packaging session for some new scarves. Got my stint in the craft co-operative this afternoon so now got to quickly get lunch and dash off. Just about managed to get one item listed so here it is.

3 Likes

Morning Ninjas I had an excellent October on Folksy hope it continues into November.
As it’s Poppy month I am sharing my crochet poppy for each sale I will donate £3 to RBL. It is one of my own pet charities and I love being able to use my skills to help raise money for it.

3 Likes

Morning Ninjas
Preparing for the weekend

https://folksy.com/items/6923249-Needle-Case

2 Likes
2 Likes

Thanks, Max @paperchainsandbeads for all your work in October.
I need to take a break for now, although I shall probably keep popping in for a peek at all the lovely listings and to keep up with news. Have a good month everyone. Jenny x

6 Likes

Afternoon Ninjas
One of the November birthstones is topaz, so here are some blue topaz studs.

2 Likes

Hi all, here’s hoping for a better month than last month!

2 Likes

Hi everybody!

3 Likes

Hi Ninjas,
A little relist from me, trying to get back on track with listings

3 Likes

Good afternoon fellow stealthy Ninjas :grinning:

Firstly - having been the only one on last month’s thread (I think) not to have made a sale it seems this month I’m the first on the board, so Max @paperchainsandbeads one sale for me please :raising_hand_woman:t2: and I love your display, by the way.

Secondly, I’ve just published the Christmas Pinterest board some of you have been contributing to. I’ve Tweeted it and put a post on Google+ If anyone can publish it on Facebook - or any kind of Social Media that would be great. I’ll re-publish it every week or so, so feel free to keep adding to it and if anyone else wants to join in, let me know and I’ll send an invite. Here’s the URL for the board:

And finally - what I’m really here for, all loved/pinned to here and today I’ve listed another set, made up of a bracelet and earrings previously listed individually:

9 Likes

I sale to add please Maxine

1 Like

Hi all,

Max @paperchainsandbeads thank you for running the thread again this month. I will come in and out as and when if that’s ok.

Thanks for all the concerns about me. I’m doing fine. I’ve gone back to work for a couple of hours a day to see how it goes. So far so good. It is nice to be doing normal thinkgs again.

Here’s my listing for today…

Jeanie x

7 Likes

Hi everyone - 1st day of the month and I am late! Oh well. I do have a new listing for you today though.

Loving the boat @thatenamelguy and the alpaca scarf @sandranesbitt. I also love the santa dress @Knittingtopia - shame it isn’t for a 5yr old!

Thank you Max for running the thread again. I will do my best to be here every day, but might have to pop in from time to time as the month gets busy with parties (children’s - not mine) fairs and so many other things. My children have such an amazing social life. I think the last party I went to was a wedding reception 2 years ago - and that was with all the children!

Have a lovely evening everyone x

6 Likes

A sale for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads - thanks for running the thread for us during this (hopefully) busy time.

3 Likes