November Ninjas Daily Listing Challenge Thread Nov 1st to 30th

Evening All, back for a catch up and added a new listing xx

2 Likes

Yippee Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign and well done xx

1 Like

Good evening, all clicked and loved to here. Yay well done on the sales Steph, Karen, Anita & Sally :slight_smile: happy dancing for you ladies :dancer:

1 Like

Well back now from my first shift at the co- operative. A good day with lovely people. I have returned a little more reinvigorated as so far I have sold 2 clocks, 3 scarves and a fairy there and to add to my good mood I sold a scarf on the other side and then 2 hours later was contacted by someone else who wanted the same scarf so may get a commission there. Shame not much is happening here but at least I know people are still happy to buy my work.

14 Likes

Hello Ninjas! Well after moaning yesterday about slow sales in October, November has kicked off with a really good sale today so things are looking up! Please can you put one on the list for me Max @paperchainsandbeads. Pleased to see that you got a sale too Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign! It’s a bit late in the day but I do have a new listing for you. I have also managed to reactivate my Pinterest account which has been disconnected for months. Back to catch up after supper.

5 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

We’ve pinned and faved to here. Night night x

Well done Roz, meeting the public and making sales is a good morale boost isn’t it - thats why I like doing a few craft fairs a year. @OrchardFelts

Can I join the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads 1 sale.

1 Like

Thanks Max @paperchainsandbeads for keeping the thread running smoothly for another month. Your display looks fantastic. Hopefully you will have lots of interest.
Lovely to see you Jeanie @thecardjeanie
Karen @silvertreejewellerydesign great news on your sale :slight_smile:

A sale to report for me please Max @paperchainsandbeads - a necklace that’s been in my shop for rather too long.

I was invited back to a ‘ladies group’ this evening - to talk a bit about my work and some of the fairs that I’ve been to since I was last invited to the group, and to set my jewellery display up for purchases. I had a pretty good evening, and I’ve just managed to scrape in with a re-list before the end of the day

3 Likes

Super chunky crocheted fingerless mitten, in a long length from me today, my model was in a colourful nail day mood!

Natalie X

4 Likes

Good morning Ninjas, yay happy dancing for your sales Deborah and Sue :slight_smile:

mine for today

1 Like

Some Christmas Gift Tags from me this morning . . .

1 Like

Couldn’t sleep, so have decided to list the matching beanie, slouchy hat to the fingerless mittens I listed earlier, if both are bought together, £2 will be refunded.

Natalie x

1 Like

Morning all ninjas - wish as a ninja I could create more hours in the day! My custom order came through from the other side so was up late making that and today I have lots to make to restock the craft co-operative. Don’t know how I ever found time to work!

Todays listing

3 Likes

Morning Ninjas!

1 Like

Good morning on this bright frosty morning, I have nothing to show and nothing to report but i have visited you all. I will be back later with something to show…Dawn

4 Likes

Favourited to here - back a little later :slight_smile:

BTW - I have just bought some items from a shop (cheers @stephshortstationery!!) but one thing which really does bug me is when you press the Continue Shopping button (after you have placed items in your shopping basket) it takes you back to the home screen, whereas I would want to continue looking in the shop which has tempted me already to buy something. Has anyone else noticed this and does it bug you too (or is it just me in my increasingly irritable old age!!).

6 Likes

I find that irritating too, you are not alone! X

1 Like

Good morning Ninjas.

It’s freezing! 1.8 degrees outside! Other than work I’ll be staying in working on orders from facebook. I haven’t made anything new for my shop for months because I’ve had constant orders. I’m not sure if that’s a good or bad thing :blush:. I currently have an order for a loopy baby Cardigan, a 3ply baby shawl and a baby hooded poncho.

These are two previous orders I’ve done

And here is today’s listing
https://folksy.com/items/6827290-Hair-pony-tail-band-with-large-pink-crochet-rose-flower-hair-bobble-hair-tie

5 Likes