November Sparklers Daily Listing Challenge Thread!

Just back from setting up my stall for the weekend and then as I was in town I met up with a friend for a drink - a real rarity for me to venture out in the evening!
Another sale to report please Natalie, @NOfkantsCurios. Thats one thing I’ll have to remember to remove from my stall when I get there tomorrow!

Night all.
Roz

Well done Roz! Happy dancing for you!

Good luck for your event tomorrow too!

Natalie x

1 Like

Have you all seen the link on the right hand side of all your listings "Give craft for Christmas"
I find it totally unacceptable that potential customers are being lured away from our pages
I have contacted support and I feel we must all do something about it
Sales are scarce enough as it is
Valerie

4 Likes

Where exactly is that?

Click on any item in your shop and its just below the tweet and pin buttons. It takes you away from your shop to the Folksy gift guides

There’s a thread about it here:

It’s hard enough getting people in our shops without Folksy slapping a great big clickable link to direct people away.

MOT this afternoon. Hope it passes, I can’t afford for it to fail :frowning:

https://folksy.com/items/5448181-Baby-cardigan-and-mittens-set-hand-knitted-3-6-months

https://folksy.com/items/5516181-100g-Sirdar-Hayfield-Bonus-DK-knitting-yarn-0778-Flint-knitting-wool

Carol x

Morning all, good luck today everyone with fairs, I had to cancel mine too poorly still :frowning:

mine for today

1 Like

Just off to the craft fair now, so shop is on holiday mode! Will catch up with you all later!

Natalie x

Morning all!
Good luck Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Jacqueline @JAustenJewelleryDesign for fair and everyone else who has them this weekend.

Valerie @valerie I’ve left a comment on the thread about that craft guide on our page…can’t believe that they never even asked before they done this or never mentioned they were thinking of doing this…unless I’ve missed it!

All pinned etc to here and here’s my new item today

Pop back later, Steph xx

Good morning and good luck at your craft fairs girls. Maxine sorry that you had to cancel yours. Making “gods eyes” and poppy brooches with the guides at camp today :slight_smile: .Thank you @MidnightStarDesigns my nerve test showed a trapped nerve in my elbow that keeps putting my hand to sleep :D. I have to have a small op to release it. Rachel

1 Like

Morning everyone.

Max @paperchainsandbeads I hope you feel better soon and your dad’s doing okay

That link has me really disappointed too @stephshortstationery and @valerie don’t get me wrong wrong, I don’t wish those lucky featured few anything other than success but we work so hard to get people to our shops. Even if I was one of those lucky ones I would still be disgusted by it. I was going to run down the stock in my E shop and focus on here but I’m not so sure now.

Good luck with the MOT Carol @Knittingtopia

Another relist from me today

https://folksy.com/items/6225931-Unisex-braided-bracelet

If these don’t sell soon I’m thinking of adding something to them but then that would make them cost more :frowning:

Just popping back to report five sales for supply tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios …thank you x

1 Like

Please can I report a sale too Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Rachel :smiley:

Morning All.

Some new tags added this morning

A sale last night to report please Natalie, have a great time at the fair with Jacqueline

Just clicking up to here, nothing to show today, just cant be bothered anymore tbh, sorry just how I feel today, I’ve totally lost all confidence in Folksy and so wish I hadn’t bothered renewing the plus account, I’m minded to just close down the whole damn thing, no-one knows I’m there anyhow!

Good luck today with all the fairs everyone :slight_smile:

1 Like

Morning (just)

Good luck Natalie and Jacqueline with your craft fayres. The one I went to in a local hotel yesterday was very disappointing. All the stall holders were very friendly but footfall low. Covered our custs tho :-))) Never done a hotel one before - not sure if advertised properly or what - feel sorry for everyone as such a lot of work and time goes into these.

Just unpacked and managed to get some pics done and loaded. So here is my new listing for today

Carol xx

1 Like

Your work is beautiful and I am sad you feel so fed up. If there was a hug icon I would send you one @MidnightStarDesigns

3 Likes

Sorry Colleen @MidnightStarDesigns - hopeully it is just an error xx Loved and pinned will be back later to catch up with any more xx

1 Like

Rachel @Glehcar sorry to hear about your arm, it must be really frustrating for you, I have heard of that op before and I think it’s only a day case, I had a tendon op when I was in my teens and back then it was only a day case.

Can you still make and craft ok without too much pain??

A hug, a mug of :tea: and a piece of :cake: coming to you …now!! :wink:
X

1 Like