Offers Discounts and Multibuys

Haven’t located a recent ‘Offers’ thread so thought I would start one.

So this thread would be a One Stop Shop to highlight any Multibuys, Discounts or Sale offers you might be running.

If you subsequently sell your item or stop your Sale, could you also please then remove the post, so that we keep this a current up to date thread with only available items on it? :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d also welcome any advice from you as to how complicated this might be?? I want to encourage people to browse and then select the cards they like - but I have a lingering doubt that this might be too complex?? I have another offer which I will post in a second, that gives all the options in the one listing. Any constructive advice greatly appreciated.

Here’s my first:

Here’s the one stop shop post for a Christmas selection (sorry… C word…).

Mix and match my greetings cards - buy 4 at a discounted price.

1 Like

50% discount off everything in my shop until the August Bank Holiday - use code August50 at checkout

1 Like

I have decided to have a 20% off sale, (including sale items), across my shop, until the end of August, prior to my holiday on September.

Discount code is August20

Natalie x

2 Likes

I have a sale in my folksy shop till the end of the month use code Penguin for 15% off
I have also rejussed a bunch of things that i wint be stocking anymore im going to be re-organising my shop next month

1 Like