Old truman brewery

anybody had an email from the old truman brewery interested in your work? I have had one asking me to contact them

Had emails twice in the past about a couple of years ago.
If memory serves me well, it’s a market in London I think.

Shirley x

yes ,like Shirley a while back I did.

what did you do deborah and shirley,just ignore it? I am presuming they are wanting me to provide stock on sale or return

I’ve had another 2 in the last couple of weeks, I used to get them regularly, wish they’d stop. Initially I replied to say I wasn’t interested, now I just delete them. They shouldn’t be using folksy to contact people.

Yes Diane , I considered it spam.

The first time I politely declined pointing out that it was to far away for me to travel for a regular market.

I just deleted the second one. It’s spam if they keep on asking.

Shirley x

I got a email last week, liked their page on FB - it is a market place in London. I couldn’t do it as i can’t get to London and do a stall, i have to work and just can’t afford to do it.

I am just going to ignore it then. I’m from scotland, I definitely wont be going there, thanks for your comments everyone

Thanks for flagging this up! xx

They are always doing this. If they done any real work they’d taylor their emals to those who are local to them.

Clearly they are just spamming.

I’d report them to Folksy as spamming

Yes, I’ve got two emails from them as well. I live in Devon so I won’t be able to go there.