Hello - this year I have decided to only make items that people actually want. I have a shop full of items that are reduced to £5 that are not selling so it seems silly to make anything else! I don’t really NEED to make anything as I have enough business dealing with alterations, but occasionally I would like to MAKE something interesting!
So… do you fit my ideal customer profile?
- You dislike ready-made clothing that is so cheap that it is worn once then discarded.
- You like to wear something that no-one else will have and that is a bit different.
- You often see something in a fabric you like, but it needs sleeves or is too short.
- You would like to be able to choose your style and fabric.
- You don’t want it to be too expensive!
- You want a themed item for a present for someone (eg fruit or butterfly fabric for a child?)
- You tend to have favourite garments that you have had for years and they become ‘old friends’!
If this is YOU, then you may be my ideal customer - I am happy to discuss any project without any obligation on your part. Although this would be more expensive perhaps than some high street chain stores items, it may not be as expensive as you think if the project appeals to me and I only want one customer at a time!!! (Due to fitting issues, fitted garments would not be suitable!)
Please see my fabric of the month which can be made up as you like!