Online Marketing

Thanks @RavelloDesigns I didn’t see that on Amazon.UK but found it on Amazon.com. Mmmmm…not very sure if that would annoy me. However - looking at the preview of the book on here: http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21539636-online-marketing-for-your-craft-business
It looks quite good to me. I like her style - no nonsense and to the point :wink:

Yes, I’m still considering it… keeping an eye on this thread…

1 Like

Don’t let the colour of the text put you off. There is nothing wrong with it in my opinion! I actually find not being black and white easier to read, Most of it is a teal/turquoise text on white and I find it softer on the eye, that may sound silly and maybe it’s just me but I tend to sit down and read more often than not late evening when I’m tired and I just find it doesn’t make my eyes so sore!! Also all the important headers are in a contrasting pinkey red colour (wow I’m really having trouble describing colours tonight) which makes them really stand out and easier to find something you want to check back on.
I still have only read bits but it really is very good if you are new or not great with social media. I don’t currently use anything except pintrest but will be starting to use some of the others next year and this book will not leave my side. As someone who in a previous life has worked in IT support for college students and even written some basic guides again within that college environment I really do think this is a very well written and cut to the chase sort of book (unlike this post!!!):smile:

2 Likes

Just to say, in case anyone didn’t know, it’s Folksy’s very @HilaryP who wrote this book, so although I am totally biased I would definitely put it at the top of your reading list :wink:

4 Likes

Well, I’ve ordered it now… the Folksy powers of persuasion, eh? :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve bought it too :slight_smile: Getting it delivered tomorrow. I’ll start my New Year’s resolutions early :wink:

2 Likes

I’ve got this book. I think it’s brilliant :0)

3 Likes

Santa brought me the book. Just need to get reading now. :smile:

1 Like