PayPal yearly fees

Can anyone tell me where I need to look in PayPay to get a total fee paid for the year?

Not sure you can get fees only but if you go to reports, financial summary, input the dates you will then get a breakdown. It will list everything though.

I run off the sale advice and put mine through my accounts for each sale.

Just ran the report for year to date and shows the fee total.

Thanks Caroline -that’s really helpful. x

1 Like

I download a Paypal csv file every month.which shows all my transactions, … and column I is fees so I do a quick total and pop it into my accounts spreadsheet.

Thanks Joy - I just wondered if there was anywhere on PayPal that gave you an annual total but I don’t think there is.

You can download a transaction list for any date range… I do mine monthly but no reaason you couldn’t set your dates for 12 months…
Which reminds me to get my October file so here is how you do it…

1 Like

I do it the old fashioned way with double entry bookeeping, I fill it in everytime I purchase or sell then check it off at the end of the month, add up the columns and carry the figures forward, that way at year end I don’t really have anything to do. I did work in an accounts office so old habits die hard lol :blush:

Me too Debby. I have income and expenditure spreadsheets which I constantly update as I’m going along. They run from the start to finish of the tax year and are set up to keep their own monthly running total and a yearly total at the end.

It does save time at year end as the books are balanced ready, glad to see I’m not the only one who still has cashbooks Helen :blush:

PocketfulCreations

[Helen Healey](https://talk.folksy.com/u/pocketfulcreations)

5 November

Me too Debby. I have income and expenditure spreadsheets which I constantly update as I’m going along. They run from the start to finish of the tax year and are set up to keep their own monthly running total and a yearly total at the end.

Thanks ladies.