Summary of fees

does Folksy have a summary of fees paid and payments received somewhere. I thought they did but cant find it

On your dashboard, on the left-hand side menus, there’s a ‘Your Bill’ section - all the monthly bills are listed there

Thanks Ciesse but what I was looking for was something like Etsy does which gives you totals of fees and sales which you can print out and see how little you make in a year.

Don’t think that exists here - I keep a spreadsheet with all my info on, so can work it out from there.

You really need to be keeping that sort of info as you go along, for the taxman.

thanks I do keep records I just thought there was a summary somewhere to save me adding it all up!

Well, you can get a detailed list of each bill, if you click on it… You might be able to paste it into a spreadsheet and sort by the various columns to work out fees for listings, relisting, sales etc. At least you can use the list to copy the info into your own records - it can be printed of course, and there’s always different coloured highlighter pens!
:wink:

good idea lizzie!