(Jolanta Podgajna) #2087

I’ve pinned this to my Nice gifts board

(Suzzie Godfrey) #2088

Pinning these gloves to my Folksy favourite board

( Carol ) #2089

( Carol ) #2090

Bumping post

(Jennifer Leask) #2091

I love this colour and the buttons are cute too!

(Linda Austin) #2092

Beautiful - Pinned and liked and loved and tweeted :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

(Sarah Thexton) #2093

I’ve loved and pinned these lovely earring to my new Handmade Folksy Finds board (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/photofairytales/handmade-folksy-finds/) :slight_smile:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #2094

Love this, pinning it to my folksy favourites board.
In our village when the local builder died, all the houses that he had ever worked on had a blue plaque made saying so, he is never forgotten.

(Linda Austin) #2095

Pinned on Crochet and All Things Wool on Folksy Board, tweeted, faceached, loved and liked this Sheep Hot Water Bottle

(Thecraftycurioshop) #2096

These pretty flower wine glass charms have gone on my Floral Folksy board.

(Sarah Thexton) #2097

What a great idea, I love that - what a lovely way to recognise the builder in future years! I do traditional blue plaques too, and often get requests for ones commemorating everything from shed building and extension building, to marking the moment of a new business opening :slight_smile:

(Sarah Thexton) #2098

Well, my ‘baby’ is now a teenager which is a shame because she would have looked adorable in these lovely vintage fabric bibs!

I’ve loved, pinned and tweeted :slight_smile:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #2099

There’s a house in the village with the blue plaque saying ‘nobody of any note has ever lived here’, it gets the visitors every time as they cross the road to have a read and then burst out laughing!!

(Sarah Thexton) #2100

Ha, brilliant - I often do ones like this too… maybe I should add this to my Folksy shop alongside the personalised ones!!

(Linda Austin) #2101

Pinned on my Promote Folksy board.

(HannahsBabyBibs) #2102

I popped this lovely whale necklace on my folksy board.

(Sarah Thexton) #2103

Loved, tweeted and pinned (https://www.pinterest.co.uk/photofairytales/handmade-folksy-finds/) this adorable bib :slight_smile:

(Jennifer Leask) #2104

This sign is fab, perfect for Mother’s day!!