Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

Have pinned this lovely cushion to my pinterest board https://www.pinterest.co.uk/OswestryJewels/folksy-finds-for-march/

1 Like

Absolutely gorgeous! Pinned to my Folksy weddings board

Pinning these to my folksy favourite board, they are unusual and make me smile xx

1 Like

Have pinned this beautiful coat hanger from Suzzie to my Wonderful Folksy Finds board.

Iā€™ve pinned these to my ā€™ 80 Gifts For Birthdays and Special Daysā€™ Board

1 Like

Pinned these pretty earrings

Pinned this beauty to my Crochet board

1 Like

Pinned to my gift idea board

1 Like

I pinned this to my arts and crafts boardā€¦I tried to pin it to my folksy board but it wanted me to be specific as to the area, so I hope my pin was successful

Pinned this pretty angel top from Brenda

Just loved and pinned this adorable set - oh I wish my daughter was still tiny sometimes!

1 Like

Pinned this to my Woodland animals board

1 Like

Hello! Itā€™s my first time on this thread - Iā€™ve not really gotten into Pinterest properly yet so hoping this will encourage me to use it a bit more! Iā€™ve pinned these fab badges to my ā€˜Folksy gorgeousnessā€™ board.

If anyone has time, would you mind having a look at my Pinterest & see if Iā€™m pinning things properly? I just press the button & choose a board, but just noticed there is an option to add text etc - should I be doing that? Iā€™ve noticed from above that maybe I should have different boards more around themes than just Folksy generalā€¦will be setting up some more boards & having a look through your shops for some ideas! :smile:

Wow, LOVE this from @OrukiDesign - Pinned to my Ladies Gift Board

I always check the description and add text if necessary, signpost where you want some one to go, make sure your pin goes to what it is showing. Remember Pinterest is basically a search engine. I have boards like 30 Gifts for People that Sew and 80 Gifts for Ladies/Women and 50 Gifts for Men. I have been reading a lot about Pinterest and I never knew it involved so much! I make all my personal boards with random stuff on secret boards. Feel free to have a look :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely something I would wear

Pinned to my ā€œStuff Iā€™d like to wearā€ board

1 Like

Pinning this lovely bobble hat to my Folksy favourite board

1 Like

I remember my nan having hangers like this. Iā€™m not sure if she made them herself but she did knit.

My Gran was the only really big knitter I knew and still have a few baby blankets that she made for me when my kids were born :slightly_smiling_face: Love this oneā€¦

1 Like

If it has cats on it, I love it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Pinned to my Folksy Sellers - Promote folksy Board.

I love this purple beaded bracelet. All pinned to my Folksy board.