Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

I have pinned this to my home ideas board. All the lampshades are beautiful! https://folksy.com/items/7258707-Peacock-feather-teal-and-purple-lampshade-lamp

pinned this gorgeous and cute Bears Bib to my folksy Board x

Thanks Linda @jewelleryandjangles :smile: Iā€™ve made a start on updating my boards but think I will be doing it as I go along now - too easy to get sucked in!

Iā€™ve pinned this fab bunting to my Handmade Home board - so cute!

2 Likes

New doll Beth 21"ragdoll

https://folksy.com/items/7258476-Beth-21-Traditional-Rag-Doll-Cloth-Ragdoll-Dressed-Collectable-Fabric-Doll-
Pinned penguin bunting @OrukiDesign to Folksy sellers board

Hi Debby! Love your ragdoll, sheā€™s so lovely - I will pin her to my Folksy gorgeousness board - although that sounds a bit painful :rofl:
The penguin bunting was my pin from the shop above (Pawcrafts), so you would then pin something from my shop I think :slight_smile: xx

Oh ok thatā€™s easy as I love all yours, I will pop byā€¦think I misreadā€¦first time on this forum, so we donā€™t click on the item we clock on the shop aboveā€¦got it, thank you x

1 Like

I have pinnned this to a new board ā€™ Beautiful items from Folksy sellersā€™ā€¦love all of you work @OrukiDesign

1 Like

Elmer has gone on my Folksy Finds - Elephants board.

Have pinned this lovely peg bag to my Wonderful Folksy Finds board

1 Like

@OrukiDesign I got sucked in updating my boards, renaming, adding, pinning soooo addictive!

Everyone should have one of these from Lynn @erkinwald

Pinned to my Promote Folksy Board

2 Likes

Pinned this lovely necklace to my jewellery board. Love the yellow stones, brightens up this snowy day!

Love the colours in thisā€¦ pinned to my Handmade and Handcrafted board in Art and Illustration section! (Neonne Luna) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Cute stationery pinned to my folksy board

Cute fabric case, pinned to my Folksy highlights and delights board.

Absolutely love the colours in this tile! :heart_eyes: Pinned to my Handmade Home board

1 Like

This work is great! Iā€™m still learning to do this.

pinned to my Folksy Sellers - Promote Folksy board

1 Like

I like these glass charms, havent seen these before, perfect for a summer party.
Pinning them to my folksy favourites board

Pinned this beauty to my Knitting board

Have added these lovely coloured gloves to my Handmade and Handcrafted Board in the Hand Knitted Section (includes crochet)! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Love the dragon flies. Pinned this card to my Folksy highlights and delights board.