Folksy Ltd

Pinterest Promo - Pin an item from the shop above to one of your boards

(HannahsBabyBibs) #2125

I have pinned this to my home ideas board. All the lampshades are beautiful! https://folksy.com/items/7258707-Peacock-feather-teal-and-purple-lampshade-lamp

(Pawcrafts) #2126

pinned this gorgeous and cute Bears Bib to my folksy Board x

(Dee Brett) #2127

Thanks Linda @jewelleryandjangles :smile: I’ve made a start on updating my boards but think I will be doing it as I go along now - too easy to get sucked in!

I’ve pinned this fab bunting to my Handmade Home board - so cute!

(Debby Coatham) #2128

New doll Beth 21"ragdoll

https://folksy.com/items/7258476-Beth-21-Traditional-Rag-Doll-Cloth-Ragdoll-Dressed-Collectable-Fabric-Doll-
Pinned penguin bunting @OrukiDesign to Folksy sellers board

(Dee Brett) #2129

Hi Debby! Love your ragdoll, she’s so lovely - I will pin her to my Folksy gorgeousness board - although that sounds a bit painful :rofl:
The penguin bunting was my pin from the shop above (Pawcrafts), so you would then pin something from my shop I think :slight_smile: xx

(Debby Coatham) #2130

Oh ok that’s easy as I love all yours, I will pop by…think I misread…first time on this forum, so we don’t click on the item we clock on the shop above…got it, thank you x

(Debby Coatham) #2131

I have pinnned this to a new board ’ Beautiful items from Folksy sellers’…love all of you work @OrukiDesign

(Thecraftycurioshop) #2132

Elmer has gone on my Folksy Finds - Elephants board.

(Lynn Britton) #2133

Have pinned this lovely peg bag to my Wonderful Folksy Finds board

(Linda Austin) #2134

@OrukiDesign I got sucked in updating my boards, renaming, adding, pinning soooo addictive!

Everyone should have one of these from Lynn @erkinwald

Pinned to my Promote Folksy Board

(aneeya) #2135

Pinned this lovely necklace to my jewellery board. Love the yellow stones, brightens up this snowy day!

(NeonneLuna) #2136

Love the colours in this… pinned to my Handmade and Handcrafted board in Art and Illustration section! (Neonne Luna) :slightly_smiling_face:

(Pawcrafts) #2137

Cute stationery pinned to my folksy board

(aneeya) #2138

Cute fabric case, pinned to my Folksy highlights and delights board.

(Dee Brett) #2139

Absolutely love the colours in this tile! :heart_eyes: Pinned to my Handmade Home board

(Linda Austin) #2140

This work is great! I’m still learning to do this.

pinned to my Folksy Sellers - Promote Folksy board

(Suzzie Godfrey) #2141

I like these glass charms, havent seen these before, perfect for a summer party.
Pinning them to my folksy favourites board

(Lynn Britton) #2142

Pinned this beauty to my Knitting board

(NeonneLuna) #2143

Have added these lovely coloured gloves to my Handmade and Handcrafted Board in the Hand Knitted Section (includes crochet)! :slightly_smiling_face:

(aneeya) #2144

Love the dragon flies. Pinned this card to my Folksy highlights and delights board.