Pinterest - to use the Pin button or create manually?

Really kind to.take time to comment thank you xx

Hi all

I have been using the Pinterest pin button on my item listings in my Folksy shop. They appear to be going through. Can anyone check I am doing o.k. When i click on any of my items showning on Pinterest and click on the View button it goes straight to my Folksy.com shop with the full item description details showing. Is this right. What do you mean by pining manually? Sorry, I am a true technophobe and I hate it. I just can’t get my head around all this technological terminology or how to do the I.T side of it. I just wish I was fourth years younger. It’s true, can’t teach old dogs new tricks

1 Like

Your Pinterest pins do seem to be working well. I visited your shop then your Pinterest page and clicked on a pin which took me back to your Folksy listing - all working fine. Like you I hate the tech side of posting but it is a good skill to have!

Hi

Sorry, I don’t know your first name!

Thank you so much for checking it out for me.
At least I have managed to do something right I.T wise! That’s a first for me. Now I must learn how to do Folksy promotion boards on Pinterest as quite a few fellow sellers have kindly included my work.

Kind regards
Gail