Pinterest ..

How many people use Pinterest?

I have created a new board on my Pinterest page for Folksy finds. I’ll keep adding things all the time. Here is the link if you would like to have a look. Not a lot at the moment, but there will be more

Ruth xx

4 Likes

I have not started using Pinterest yet, I find social media scary, but this ideas seems good. I will have a look at your board x thanks x

2 Likes

I hae set up a Pinterest account, but at the moment it’s taken a dislike to me and when it will let me log in at all, it won’t let me switch to my business profile. I’m getting very grumpy with it!

1 Like

I’m having a similar problem with Pinterest. The login screen just flashes at me! I think it might be because I tried to add my website to the link.

1 Like

Yes, I get that. I’ve tried clearing cookies, etc etc, logging out on other devices, and no joy. I’ve emailed their Support, but so far they are not very helpful.

1 Like

What a lovely idea - you’ve got a nice selection on Pinterest, something for everyone. I do have a Pinterest account which (touch wood!) I haven’t had any problems with.

2 Likes

Managed to get in this evening, just as myself - hey ho, let’s start making some public boards in my personal profile … I need to return some promoting favours!

2 Likes

Lovely board. I’ve followed you :slight_smile:

I like Pinterest, but have lots of crazy disorganised boards, hehe.
Here’s me:

2 Likes

It’s lovely to see different board ideas, I’ve followed who has Pinterest :blush:

Ruth

2 Likes

lovely board @ruthwalkergifts.
I have had pinterest for a number of years but actually had no idea what it was about until recently and literally used to just pin things I made. I now have way too many boards with duplicated items and a few Folksy boards. I need to have a tidy up on there :blush:and a good declutter, I might hide some of the boards and start again with some different themes. It’s on my ‘to do’ list :grinning::grin:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve used Pinterest over the years for all sorts, using hidden boards as well as public boards.
Helped me with baby showers, wedding ideas and gifts for people.
I get lost in it, when I do start browsing :crazy_face:

I don’t really know how to use Pinterest but I’ve just created a board called Folksy Finds … going to start pinning now (is that the right jargon :smile:) Carol

3 Likes

@SeaGlassSeaham I found you, so you’ve done something right :+1:t2::crazy_face:

1 Like