Printmaker back to Folksy after a long break

After a long break from online selling I’ve decided to come back to Folksy and re-stock my shop! I’ve re-listed a lot of my old favourites and will be adding a few new ones over the next couple of weeks too. Please do have a look and I promise I will try to get more involved in the folksy forum too!
Helen x

2 Likes

Welcome back Helen, really love your shop…and wish you lots of success. :slight_smile:

Thank you! I see you are a fellow lino printmaker and also not too far from me!

1 Like

Hello Helen, Yes I saw that, it would be lovely to get together at some point… Gloria

Welcome back Helen! I’ve seen you’ve been getting involved in lots of exhibitions etc locally; unfortunately I haven’t had a chance to get to see any of them but I am going to pop into the Suffolk Craft Society’s gallery soon. I made a couple of pieces which I thought I might submit to them to join, but unfortunately they sold - lol. Beginning work on two big pieces today so hopefully I can get to them before too long! :slight_smile:

That would be great - but not a bad problem to have: selling pieces too fast! Glad to see you are still here on Folksy and thanks for the welcome back!

1 Like