Promoting Made In Yorkshire

I’m the other way round. I was made in Yorkshire but don’t make in Yorkshire.

Thanks Jacqueline, have now received your invite :slight_smile:

1 Like

Feel free to post your makes hun x

I am handmade in yourshire too xx

2 Likes

Hi Jackie @daizeymay beautiful makes, are you on pinterest so i can send you an invite :slight_smile: xx

Hi Jacqueline, What a great Idea for us Yorkshire folk (plus I really admire your beautiful work), My pintrest is https://uk.pinterest.com/silverhares/ - although I have to confess I haven’t quite got to grips with how this works & connects to folksy.

and my folksy is https://folksy.com/shops/Silverhares

x Diane

1 Like

Hi Diane @Silverhares thank you for the lovely comment :slight_smile:
on my pinterest is a board called handmade in Yorkshire, all pins in there are from folksy makers in Yorkshire, all the pins on there will link back to your folksy shop.
Lets say someone in Yorkshire wants to support local businesses, when they come across the pinterest board they will have a feast of Yorkshire made goodies and links back to your shop on folksy, so promoting both your work and folksy.
Hope that helps, best way i can put it :smiley:
Jsx x

Thanks for that! Jacqueline The social media things are a bit challenging, so that’s cleared it up :smiley:

1 Like

You are welcome Diane @Silverhares :slight_smile:

Hi Jacqueline and @dawnsneesbyjewellery didn’t realise I was so close to you guys - I’m in Elsecar so only about 15mins away. I definitely want to join in but need to set up a JollySmall Pinterest account first. I’ll try and do it before Christmas but things are a bit hectic at the moment :flushed:
Di x

1 Like

That is a coincidence @JollySmall . Love Elsecar we are always there, either at the Heritage Centre or the lovely park.

1 Like

Great Idea! I’m an East Yorkshire Lass! My Pinterest …jinkieskookie I like Pinterest!

1 Like

Hi Di @JollySmall I know sorry for late reply i’ve had one of those none stop days, Just give me a nidge when your ready. Oo elsecar i’ve been there many a time, mainly the heritage center probably bumped into you both at some time @dawnsneesbyjewellery :slight_smile:

Hi @JinkiesKookie welcome to the board, i’ve sent you an invite hun, those bags are fab :slight_smile: I visit east yorks regularly got a tourer up at wykeham (think that how it’s spelt) :slight_smile:

Thank you! Lovely place to have a tourer, there’s do many great places to visit round there, and great views!

1 Like

Hi, sorry for the late responce, but I have been in Lapland,
Yes I am on Pinterest, look forward to hearing from you xx

Hi @daizeymay how lovely I hope you had a fab time.
Pop your pinterest link on here hun and i’ll send you an invite xx

1 Like

Hi, I’m in Cottingham, nr. Hull, thanks

1 Like

Hi Katherine welcome to the board, invite sent, happy pinning :slight_smile:

Bump :slight_smile:

Thanks for bumping up this thread Jax, it’s reminded me to pin my new listings on the board (keep forgetting to promote as I list :frowning:) xx

1 Like