Would anyone like to join a group Christmas board on Pinterest?

Hi, I have made a group board on Pinterest for Christmas items. Would anyone like to join? You can pin your own Christmas items to the board and then repin for someone else. If you are interested please let me know your name on Pinterest and email and I will send you an invite. Hopefully it will help to increase visibility of Folksy and our items x

3 Likes

bump to the top

Hi, I will join in, not sure how much Christmas stock I am going to sell online, I’m currently making 100 Christmas tree decorations for a fundraiser and by the time I have finished I won’t want to see another one for years!! But I can pin things that I like from other shops

2 Likes

Well that was useful! I didn’t add my name! it’s amythegardener1 on Pinterest

2 Likes

Thanks for joining xx
It was just an idea really. I have send you an invite via pinterest. If you just make sure it is all folksy christmas items and if you list something, please repin something else to one of your boards. If I don’t get enough interest, I’ll close it but it might help us get our items seen x

yes please Claire oohthatsnice crafts

2 Likes

Great thanks. I have just invited you via Pinterest. Please start pinning away xx

1 Like

I would like to join please. I am on Pinterest under my name; Rachael Barman.
Thanks!

2 Likes

Yes please Claire, I would like to join in. I am under The Crafty Curio Shop on Pinterest.

2 Likes

Hi Claire could I join please my pinterest email is sonicpollyr@gmail.com

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi Claire,
That sounds great my Pinterest is sparkleceramicsandjewellery.com

thanks, Jane

2 Likes

Hi, Is your username rachael Barman? Not sure if I have found the right person? Do you have an email you use with Pinterest please?

1 Like

Hi Claire,
That’s a great idea, I am on Pinterest as LilacDaisyMakes.
Lorraine

2 Likes

Hello Claire & thanks for the offer- a great incentive to get my festive self into gear. I am MCPots18 and below, is possible one of my pins?!
Thanks
Michelle

2 Likes

hi Claire,
I got myself in a real muddle with Pinterest and have two accounts I can no longer access, however, I started a third account a couple of days ago…
rachael_barman
Rachael.barman@aol.co.uk
are the details I believe you will need.
Many thanks,
Rachael.

1 Like

cconlineproducts

cccoey74@gmail.com

2 Likes

All invited to here, should be via pinterest / email - might want to check spam x

2 Likes

Thank you, i’d like to join please.

Invite sent to you now x @katiesshed

1 Like

Thanks loads Claire…I’m on it! x

1 Like