Promoting Made In Yorkshire

Following suit from the other threads promoting their countries makers i though us Yorkshire folk could do the same, I have set up a pinterest board

so if you are a maker living in South West East or North Yorkshire lets get the extra promo going
Pop your pinterest name below and i’ll invite you to join the board where you are welcome to add your items, jobs a good en :slight_smile:

1 Like

I was going to mention on one of the other county threads that even though there is a handmade in Yorkshire gift guide, there’s quite a narrow selection of makers in there. Bet there are tons of Yorkshire makers on Folksy, it being such a massive county. I’m not born and bred, but I live in East Yorkshire now, so I guess I count for made in Yorkshire :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not made in Yorkshire, but I make in Yorkshire :smiley:

My name on pinterest is Fulgorine.

2 Likes

Yep i noticed that @JoSara so hoping at least all those wanting the extra promo via pinterest would join.
Yep you in Yorkshire so you counted :smiley:
If you’d like to be added just let me know your pinterest name.

:smiley: @fulgorine will send you the invite :slight_smile:

Hello! I’m in Yorkshire, not born and bred either but have been here for 25 years so hope that counts! https://uk.pinterest.com/buttercupboo1

1 Like

Morning @buttercupboutique lol yep if you make in Yorkshire your in :slight_smile:
Can’t find you on pinterest hun your not coming up when i put your name in, can you message me or like the board so i can find you x

Oh blimey, I haven’t used Pinterest for ages, this could be the reason to start again though :slight_smile:

I’m https://uk.pinterest.com/JoSara/

Jo :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in Yorkshire too, not far from you Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery

1 Like

Hi, another Yorkshire lass here joining in.

1 Like

i was made in yorkshire , make in yorkshire and most of my supplies are from yorkshire

1 Like

Invite sent @JoSara @RuthSmithJewellery
Hi dawn @dawnsneesbyjewellery i think i remember you saying, I’m in Kilnhurst Nr Mexborough, invite sent
Hi @sandranesbitt are you on pinterest hun and if so whats your name and i’ll send you an invite :slight_smile:
Get adding your makes, add as many as you want, add them all, as long as you have made them in Yorkshire.
Lets get this board noticed :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m in Brinsworth Jacqueline.

1 Like

Jacqueline @JacquelineOJewellery thank you for setting this up. Have been busy pinning. Ruth

1 Like

@dawnsneesbyjewellery Oh just 5 mins away Dawn, we’ll have to have a meet up, and maybe all us lot can get together at some point :slight_smile:

Good one Ruth @RuthSmithJewellery
We needs lots of items on there :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yorkshire born and bred :slight_smile:
This is me on pinterest https://uk.pinterest.com/DBCards/

1 Like

I’m fairly new here but I’m in Yorkshire too (Huddersfield).

1 Like

Hi Diane @HandmadeByDiane :slight_smile: sent you an invite hun
Hi Kim @konyskiw sent you an invite too

Pleased you have both joined :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More Yorkshire made products here!

1 Like

Hi Adele @NuaGlanBathAndBeauty your soaps luck fab, invite sent :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kate @buttercupboutique I found you hun, I had to use your name to invite :slight_smile: