Recent changes to page layout

Hi @sianfolksy

I just wanted to say a big thank you for the overnight changes to the page layout when using a tablet.
It was tricky to read the forums before as the page couldn’t be pinched smaller to fit the text, but today everything fits snuggly onto the page.
Ive just noticed a problem though. I can’t see the little toolbox now which allowed me to add an image, use bold text etc…
I can’t click and drag images on my tablet so I’m in abit of a pickle.

Karen :blush:

Karen on my ipod touch I don’t get the toolbox either but at the bottom on the right it says upload, if I click on that I can choose a photo from my device and upload it. Not sure if yours is the same or not?

Carol x

Hi Carol.

Oh yes I can see that upload link, but how do we make that image link to our item page to post on the daily listings as we did before??
I kind of miss the toolbox feature :expressionless:

Karen :doughnut:

This is just a test

I can’t upload the image as it says the photo is too big :fearful:

Oh no… Even the pasting of the item doesn’t show the little picture thumbnail anymore… Help!!!

Breathe Karen just breathe… :fearful::fearful:

Is anyone else having these issues using a tablet device?

Karen :lollipop:

Hi Carol @knittingtopia

I’ve also noticed the Folksy link at the top of the page when in the forums has disappeared. This was really useful when moving from forum to shop.
I hope these glitches are noticed by admin and fixed.
I have joined Sian to the thread so hopefully things will be back to normal soon.

Karen :confused:

Which tablet are you using?

Hi Neil

I’m using a Nexus tablet :grinning:

Karen :lollipop:

Everything has suddenly gone back to how it was before. :grinning:
I’m so happy to see the little tool box again.
The folksy link at the top of the page has returned too :grin::grin:

Karen​:balloon::balloon::balloon:

You are somehow switching between “mobile” view and “desktop” view. The desktop view is the one with all the buttons and link in the header. I don’t know how you’re switching though…

I know its strange. Its not happened before. Fingers crossed it doesn’t again. :laughing: