Folksy Ltd

Mobile version of forum changed?

(Hazel Rayfield) #1

Has something changed with the way the forum has been coded over the past week?

I use my phone a lot of the time and I can normally see the two buttons at the top for latest and new topic etc. however they are now cut off and out of view for me unless I slide round to landscape view on the phone. Never been a problem before ?

Hazel

@Folksyadmin @dougfolksy @folksycontent

(Donna) #2

I’m having the same problem Hazel, but if I turn my phone on its side to the landscape view they are back :grinning:

(Susannah Ayre) #3

Yep- I’m having the same problem and it’s really annoying!! I only ever use the forum on my phone and thought it may just have been something to do with me so didn’t say anything- then figured it would just get fixed pretty soon but it’s been like this for a few days now. I just use an iPhone so nothing weird.
It’s getting frustrating now though as when I want to click on the buttons at the top I keep accidentally clicking on the first thread. Grr. I hate it when technology doesn’t work properly. Haha

(Suzzie Godfrey) #4

Yep, me too, so that makes 4 of us, can you shed some light on our little problem @Folksyadmin ?
Thank you Suzzie

(Hobbitgirlie1880) #5

I have been having the same trouble for the last two days

(Camilla) #6

Thanks for flagging this up Hazel. I’m not aware of any changes so I’ll ask the people who host the forum.

1 Like
(Hazel Rayfield) #7

That’s great thank you Carmilla. I’ve been doing the landscape view work around but as others have said it’s very annoying not being about to see what’s going on :slight_smile:

Thanks for the replies everyone - good to know it’s not just me !!! hopefully it will get sorted soon and we will be able to see the menu again.

(Karen Ellam) #8

Im struggling to upload pictures too using my iPad.
Not had a problem before adding link & image.
I can’t join in on the promotion boards :frowning:

Off to have a mini tantrum somewhere :wink:

Karen

(Karen Ellam) #9

Oh it’s worked now. I’ve noticed the little icon has changed too now for uploading photos. I think it was a little mountain before and now it’s the arrow pointing upwards.
Seems a little temperamental.

Karen

(Sam Saffron) #10

Sorry, we got this fixed … all should be good now.

2 Likes
(Hazel Rayfield) #11

Thanks Sam working ok now :slight_smile:

(Suzzie Godfrey) #12

Just come onboard, all headings working fine, thank you.
Suzzie

(Susannah Ayre) #13

Yep- thank you! All is good now. :blush: