Folksy Ltd

Recommendations for business card printers?

Afternoon all,

I was wondering who you would recommend for printing business card +/- helping to design business logo? I’m looking for a recommended business rather than actual hardware!
I’ve been printing some very basic ones at home for now but I was hoping to sort something that looks a bit more “professional” :blush:

Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions :grin:

If you go to your dashboard, scroll down you will see a link to Moo.com under offers. They give Folksy sellers a discount, just follow the link.

2 Likes

I use Moo. Their stuff is excellent

1 Like

If you want a logo designed then fiverr is a good place to start. Lots of options from a couple of quid to ££££.

Most designers on there will make a print ready logo so you can drag and drop the file to something like Moo (I use Moo and am happy with the quality).

1 Like

I get mine from vistaprint - I signed up for the newsletter and then when they have the 50% off sale I use the savings to upgrade the cardstock and finishes to the premium versions. You can drag and drop your logo into the designs.

2 Likes

I use Vistaprint too - always very good quality and excellent value if you wait for the special offers.

2 Likes

I get mine printed by Banana Print. Quick, cheap and good quality.

2 Likes

I have used Vista Print and Moo, I like Moo because you can have
more than one image within an order, I use the mini size as thank you cards inside my orders.

1 Like

Another vote for Vistaprint here too!

1 Like

I did get some Moo cards a while back and I really rate their offering (also heart good things about Vistaprint) but last few years I’ve just been making my own :rofl: Back when I had access to a colour printer at work I used to print them there on the fly but last year I mocked up a design that suits black and white and just print them off in the house on thin card and cut them out myself. I’ve also made matching cards to wedge / stick inside gift box lids and to use as earring / necklace cards and some compliment slips on standard printer to write a message on - a customer asked for extra business cards once when she bought multiple items and it occurred to me it was a good idea to include as many branded items as possible. They’re obviously not as professional as commercially printed ones but suit the hand crafted image and will do for now :grinning:

1 Like

I’ve used Moo for mine and also use them for stickers and such like.

If you want a logo I’d be happy to help, I’ve done a number of logos now for friends and family, if you want more info please feel free to email me jenstarknits@gmail.com and I can send you examples of my work.

1 Like

I’m another for Vistaprint and have done for years - used them for everything from business cards and calendar to t-shirts and posters

1 Like

I like Banana Print also - but if you get some lovely card, then printing your own looks really fab - I like how I can change mine around with the seasons or for different types of customers because I print them myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plus I’m a Canva addict!!! I love messing on there with designs and what not!

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve used them too. Very quick and good quality.

1 Like

I use vistaprint too, very reasonably priced when you get a lot at a time.
Love Moo, but too costly for the quantity I get through.

My most recent card order has been with printed.com who are excellent and I can choose recycled card stock.

Have used both Vistaprint and moo in the past and both have been good too and have a good online design program where you can upload a image and then just write the text.

I had some done by a local printer, along with letter heads, when I had a consultancy business. Now though I use Vistaprint. I add my own graphic image to a standard layout. Moo are just too expensive, even with a discount.

I have bought from Vista Print and Banana Print. I found Banana Print was a better quality for slightly less money. ( When both shops had a promotion.) I have looked into Moo but found it was much more expensive than the other two. Hope this helps :slight_smile: