Recommendations for business card printers?

Afternoon all,

I was wondering who you would recommend for printing business card +/- helping to design business logo? I’m looking for a recommended business rather than actual hardware!
I’ve been printing some very basic ones at home for now but I was hoping to sort something that looks a bit more “professional” :blush:

Thanks so much in advance for any suggestions :grin:

If you go to your dashboard, scroll down you will see a link to Moo.com under offers. They give Folksy sellers a discount, just follow the link.

2 Likes

I use Moo. Their stuff is excellent

1 Like

If you want a logo designed then fiverr is a good place to start. Lots of options from a couple of quid to ££££.

Most designers on there will make a print ready logo so you can drag and drop the file to something like Moo (I use Moo and am happy with the quality).

1 Like

I get mine from vistaprint - I signed up for the newsletter and then when they have the 50% off sale I use the savings to upgrade the cardstock and finishes to the premium versions. You can drag and drop your logo into the designs.

2 Likes

I use Vistaprint too - always very good quality and excellent value if you wait for the special offers.

2 Likes

I get mine printed by Banana Print. Quick, cheap and good quality.

2 Likes

I have used Vista Print and Moo, I like Moo because you can have
more than one image within an order, I use the mini size as thank you cards inside my orders.

1 Like

Another vote for Vistaprint here too!

1 Like

I did get some Moo cards a while back and I really rate their offering (also heart good things about Vistaprint) but last few years I’ve just been making my own :rofl: Back when I had access to a colour printer at work I used to print them there on the fly but last year I mocked up a design that suits black and white and just print them off in the house on thin card and cut them out myself. I’ve also made matching cards to wedge / stick inside gift box lids and to use as earring / necklace cards and some compliment slips on standard printer to write a message on - a customer asked for extra business cards once when she bought multiple items and it occurred to me it was a good idea to include as many branded items as possible. They’re obviously not as professional as commercially printed ones but suit the hand crafted image and will do for now :grinning:

2 Likes

I’ve used Moo for mine and also use them for stickers and such like.

If you want a logo I’d be happy to help, I’ve done a number of logos now for friends and family, if you want more info please feel free to email me jenstarknits@gmail.com and I can send you examples of my work.

1 Like

I’m another for Vistaprint and have done for years - used them for everything from business cards and calendar to t-shirts and posters

1 Like

I like Banana Print also - but if you get some lovely card, then printing your own looks really fab - I like how I can change mine around with the seasons or for different types of customers because I print them myself. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Plus I’m a Canva addict!!! I love messing on there with designs and what not!

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve used them too. Very quick and good quality.

1 Like

I use vistaprint too, very reasonably priced when you get a lot at a time.
Love Moo, but too costly for the quantity I get through.

My most recent card order has been with printed.com who are excellent and I can choose recycled card stock.

Have used both Vistaprint and moo in the past and both have been good too and have a good online design program where you can upload a image and then just write the text.

I had some done by a local printer, along with letter heads, when I had a consultancy business. Now though I use Vistaprint. I add my own graphic image to a standard layout. Moo are just too expensive, even with a discount.

I have bought from Vista Print and Banana Print. I found Banana Print was a better quality for slightly less money. ( When both shops had a promotion.) I have looked into Moo but found it was much more expensive than the other two. Hope this helps :slight_smile:

I put in an order with VistaPrint last Wednesday and eventhough I paid the cheapest postage, it was being delivered by Royal Mail today, Monday. However, Royal Mail delivered my parcel somewhere else, the tracking system says I’ve got it and show a photo of it in someone elses hall!
The Royal Mail compliant system says I have to contact VistaPrint to make the complaint, so I did. Answering quickly, they were brilliant. They’re sending out the whole order again and it will be with me on Friday with DPD. No hassle whatsoever.
I’ve used them for years and they’ve always been excellent in every way and this is the first time anything has gone astray which isn’t their fault. I doubt I’d ever go anywhere else.