Rogue Folksy facebook page

Hi All,

I’ve just come across a facebook page that I inadvertently tagged in one of my posts as I thought it was the main Folksy page but it’s just using the Folksy logo & name but is nothing to do with Folksy :rage:

I’ve reported it to FB under Scams & fake pages, pretending to be another business but it’s more likely to get removed if more people report it as well.

The link is here: Folksy

Cheers Lou

5 Likes

Well done Lou, I have just reported it too. How very dare they!!! :angry:

1 Like

Yea! I was shocked when I saw it! Just glad I decided to check my links when I’d published as I don’t normally. :flushed:

Well done for flagging this,I have reported it too

1 Like

I have just reported it.

1 Like

I might be wrong, but I think there was something similar either last year or earlier this year…it was giving folksy a bad name…perhaps we can push all the rogue shops their way ha ha
Just took a look and they are even using the Folksy Logo…grrr

1 Like

Reported it too. Helen

2 Likes

I remember the one last year, dodgy pet mats as I recall :rofl:. It was the fact that they were even using the folksy logo that threw me & wound me up!

1 Like

This goes back years and we have only just found it.

1 Like

They may have only recently started using the Folksy logo. :thinking:

If you scroll to the bottom of their page to its creation, they uploaded the name and logo on 7 August 2019.

1 Like

I have too!

1 Like

Yep reported too!

1 Like

Reported this

1 Like

Just tried to report, but not sure it was accepted, so wrote on their page its a scam !

1 Like