Saying hello

Just saying hello. I’ve been a member of Folksy for yonks, but haven’t got my head round the forum. Just read the blurb. Still not sure I feel anymore confident. But hello anyway. :blush:

4 Likes

Hi and Welcome :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi Angela, I haven’t seen your shop before but it is lovely. I’ve also enjoyed a little browse on your Fb page, I love the little hats you make, adorable. xxx

1 Like

:wave::wave::wave: hello!

1 Like

Hello from me too. Not seen your page before. I’ll take a full browse later :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello. Welcome to the forums. Everyone is friendly so nothing to worry about :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hello, I’m still muddling my way around so you’re not alone.:slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum! :wave:

Sam x

1 Like

Thank you for visiting. I do a mix of some my designs and some other peoples. Most of the designs on my Folksy page are my own designs :blush:

1 Like

Hi Angela!! Fancy meeting you here :rofl: Nice to see you on the forum. You’ll soon find your way around I’m sure.

Hi Helen
I seem to be getting loads of badges. I hadn’t realised it was like being in Scouts! Do I have to sew them all on?:blush:

3 Likes

Hahahahaha :joy: Yes you should definitely sew them on! I’d forgotten about all the badges you seem to pick up when you first start using the forum! :rofl:

Hi Angela! Lovely to see you here :blush:

1 Like

Welcome, love your autumn leaf scarves :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

hi, welcome. xx

1 Like

Hello…lovely shop…love the Autumn leaf scarf…lots of unusual items and beautiful colour choices x

1 Like

Hello Angela, welcome, lovely shop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. One of my favourite makes. :blush:

Hi Sarah. Good to meet some people I know. :blush:

1 Like

Hello. Thank you. I love making those scarves. My daughter looks so young in those pics. :blush:

1 Like