Scammers emails

I have now received 2 emails from a person saying she wants to buy one of my reborns but she is an oceanographer
I will post the copy on here
Helen Maloney
00:00 (8 hours ago)

to me
Thanks for mailing back,I’m a honest and straight forward person and always want to be treated the same way, are you sure of the item condition?this is only what can make me to be worried cos i can not come over to view it,i am an oceanographer and i am buying this item as a gift for my sister which she won’t know nothing about it until it get delivered to her,i am at sea right now,and I can only pay through PayPal and you can put the PayPal charges on me because as at present,i don’t have access to my bank account online,but i have it attached to my PayPal account,So please kindly get back to me immediately so i can proceed with the payment and after the payment has been done,i have a pick up agent that will come around to pick the item up immediately after payment

hope to read from you soon.

Thanks.
I have reported them both to Foljksy but I just want to warn everybody to be careful.

1 Like

This scam has been around for years. Best not to reply to them. Just report to folksy admin.

Definitely sounds dodgy. Its good you’ve reported it :slight_smile:

Karen

I’ve had this email too.

She’s an oceanographer so shipping won’t be a problem.

This is the season we are going to see some of these. I wouldn’t reply or open any links, if they have any. Just report to Admin and maybe block their email address too.

Noblepalletcraft
Hi Everyone, just to let you all know I have also had a scam email from helenmaloney, please ignore

I have received a emails from this person too. So glad I found out it was a scam before I went any further with her. Thank you!