Scheduling Posts on Instagram

Evening.
Trying to get a little bit more organised.
Can you schedule post’s on instagram without using a scheduling app.
If not are there any free scheduling app’s that are easy to use.
TIA.
Ruth.

You can use creator studio which is free and seems to work OK! I had problems with tags falling off on but that one works OK for Instagram and Facebook.

1 Like

Kirsty.
Thank you, I’ll have a look.

1 Like

You could try the Meta Business Suite in Facebook that links to both IG and FB. I haven’t used it for scheduling (yet), but it does have that function.

1 Like

Hi ya, I use the Meta business suite to schedule my content & it’s free & relatively straight forward. It also gives you optimum times to post (not sure I always agree with their optimum times though). You do have to check that the posts do actually publish though as I’ve had a few recently that failed to publish!

Cheers Lou

2 Likes

Liz @Sewtaylormadedesigns & Louise @WhimsicalBells thank you for the recommendation. I’ll have a look :grin:.

3 Likes

Good Luck!

2 Likes

I use a website/app called “Later” you can schedule posts on different platforms on there. You used to be able to schedule 30 posts a month for free but unfortunately I think they’ve changed it to 10 posts. Alternatively like others have said the Facebook Meta Business suite you can schedule posts

2 Likes

I’m more at home on FB than IG so I use the FB business suite to schedule both at the same time. I like that you can customise the words for each of them without too much trouble.

2 Likes