Folksy Ltd

Share your Folksy High Fives 2021

I’ve just had my 4000th sale! - and very chuffed I am too. I never dreamed I would make and sell 4000 things when I started out. A big thank you to the Folksy team for helping me to establish my little shop - I love it!

10 Likes

Wow reached my 300th sale today - Happy Dancing ofcourse😊

4 Likes

I was really delighted to have my crochet Autumn necklace included in the latest issue of Simply Crochet magazine.

6 Likes

Well done @Justtosay :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :+1: :partying_face: :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you so much Katrina :slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::kissing_heart:

1 Like

I have just launched a new line of stickers, a change from my normal cards. Hopefully I will be adding more designs soon. It always makes me nervous to launch anything new, I am sure you have all felt the same way!

5 Likes

I’ve just reached my 300th sale! So pleased and it was to one of my best customers (special thank you gift coming her way!) Yay, that’s cheered me up on this wet day!!!

4 Likes

Have been on folksy for 4 months now and have sold…absolutely nothing. Hardly any views…no likes…no sales. Very disillusioned and despondent. What is it about my work that people dont like? I spend hours and hours creating… …I enjoy felting but what is the point when it’s got nowhere to go? And yet other people seem to sell…perhaps it’s just me. I suffer with depression and find felting therapeutic but it has the opposite effect when I get no success. For that reason I will have to leave folksy as it is not good for my self esteem. :disappointed_relieved::sleepy:

1 Like

Had my first USA sale whoopwhoop! think i need to change more listings to USA delivery :slight_smile: realy made my day x
Here’s what sold

2 Likes

I’ve had an email accepting my application for the Folksy Local Christmas Market! :sunglasses: :partying_face: :kissing_heart: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hugs: :pray: :+1: :grinning:

2 Likes

Don’t give up it takes time and i’m sure you will get your first sale soon and Christmas is on its way when everyone starts to look for presents

I participated in my first craft market with other Folksy sellers yesterday, it was a virtual one, organised by Maria of Happy Apple Crafts. I had a go at doing FB Lives as part of it and discovered how much fun it was. And I made my first sale :grin:.

2 Likes