Shop Closing

As I will be closing my Love Buttons and Love Buttons HQ shops some time this year (to concentrate on my first love of textile art - as Fire Horse Textiles), I am starting to sell off all of the stock at reduced prices. For example this button box with a ‘street value’ of £50+ now selling at just £15! If you are looking for anything in particular in the button line, please contact me and I will have a search through my remaining stock to see if I can help!

http://folksy.com/items/6524917-Instant-Button-Box-Over-500g-750-Mixed-Buttons-for-Art-Crafts-Decoration

Good luck with the sell off. Just had to comment on the ‘street value’. I know some people are a bit addicted to buttons, but… :open_mouth:

That did make me laugh :smile:

Thanks, JoSara

heheh Buttons were (maybe still are?) an addiction for me ;o)

Julia x

Hello! I’m always on the look out for yellow buttons, round, 20-23mm in diameter, no shanks. If you have any do give me a shout. That is, if it’s not too much of a pain to pick through your collection selecting ones that match my rather strict requirements!

Hello Helen

Thank you for your enquiry. I have sent you an email with links to all the yellow buttons in that size range that I have left. I can list any of them for you on Folksy at half the marked price - just drop me a line with the Item number and quantity required.

Many thanks!

Julia x

Thanks Julia! :slight_smile:

Ooooh, buttons!!! :slight_smile:

Hi Melanie!

That is always my reaction when I spot them ;o)