Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

Just a project for me, not for sale. Im half way through sewing a recycled, triple denim dress Im naming The Clarkson.

3 Likes

I’m working on my 2018 wildlife calendar. Some of the animals on my cards will be appearing in it.

I am working on a new pair of earrings with prints after my paintings:

3 Likes

I’ve been busy beavering away behind the scenes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’ve been flitting from one art project to another. I need some focus! This is part of a bigger piece

4 Likes

A long pendant necklace:

5 Likes

I am working on this felt bag, for a friend, just have to sew it up now.

4 Likes

New fairy Christmas card design ready for printing;

5 Likes

I have one of my bells for a customer as a WIP.

3 Likes

A bag Im working on 80% done. My first try at patchwork.

2 Likes

I’m making a full size quilt for my Son and his wife for their first wedding anniversary and today I sandwiched it together ready for quilting…it’s the bit I like the least! Glad it’s done now I can get on with the quilting…

4 Likes

This piece of fake grass was part of my craft fair display but so many people asked me if it was for sale that I have decided to make it into a fun handbag.

2 Likes

Making earrings to match a necklace. Tried many ideas before my friend and I decided on the outcome. Only 3 beads involved but still had to go through the many possibilities before the final outcome.

This is my most recent work in progress

1 Like

Ive realised it may be a good idea to add birthday cards to my shop then a customer to get both card and gift in 1 transaction, so Ive been rubber stamping Wonderland cards. Nearly finished.

This time last week I had never ever made a lavender bag- now Ive got 100 s of them!

6 Likes

Deciding on patterns for these two bracelets:

Lino cut partridge and it’s first impression in clay

5 Likes

Lots of necklaces and bracelets to be done and listed soon :slight_smile: .

4 Likes

I love your scissors! Where are they from?

Such pretty little bags, I especially like the blue and white one in top left corner.