Folksy Ltd

Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

(WychTree) #826

I’m currently working on a double strand fluorite rosary necklace for a special commission. I adore fluorite and I love making rosaries, so it’s a lovely thing to work on!

First strand pretty much finished tonight:

(Grimm Exhibition) #827

These shrink plastic Hallween Candy skull earring would have worked out alot better if I hadn’t put the holes so low, the jump rings are too small and won’t reach round #idiot #craftfail
IMG_6486

(jessicagoulty) #828

I hate it when I do something like that! Could they turn into keyring/fobs now maybe? Or bag charms perhaps?

(PetraBradleyPrints) #829

Hi there,
They were a present I’m afraid, so dont know.
However, I’ve seen this style quite a lot in other people’s photos, so they can’t be rare, and altho they look old I think they are new.
There are 2 little impressed marks either Japanese, or Chinese on front and back.
Thanks for your comment,my lavender bags have had more comments than anything, and could be the way to go…
Petra

(Jeanie Hansford) #830

Early stages for this yarn dolly garland, Only three ready to be joined, I will stick with this colour mixture…Pink and blue with pale yellow links to the hands…Don’t know how many to join for this garland yet…I’ll plod on!!

(PetraBradleyPrints) #831

Sorry! I think I may have sent you this reply by mistake.

Petra

Petra Bradley
Designer/Maker
https://folksy.com/shops/PetraBradleyPrints

(PetraBradleyPrints) #832

Hi there, and sorry if you got this already, but I think I sent the reply to the wrong person!

They were a present, so don’t know I’m afraid. However, I’ve seen the same design in others in people’s photos, so they must be available.

Altho they look old, I reckon they are new. There is a Japanese or Chinese mark to front and back.

Thanks for your comments. Judging by the response, lavender bags are the way to go.

A lovely customer just bought them all!

Petra

Petra Bradley
Designer/Maker
https://folksy.com/shops/PetraBradleyPrints

(WychTree) #833

Thanks so much for your reply, and wow, congratulations on the big sale! Not really surprising though, they’re so pretty!

Thanks also for the info about the scissors, I’ll try to track them down and add them to my santa wishlist… :wink:

(Brenda Cumming) #834

I am making a sensory play mat that will be offered for sale in my folksy shop. It will be made from hundreds of tiny piece of crochet, all joined together. The idea is for a mat or blanket for babies and children to touch, feel and use their imagination . here is the start of it…only a tiny piece of crochet yet but it will eventually be a mat for the floor …and ha ha…my son pointed out how much this looked like a cockerel lol

(WestWalesWillows) #835

I’m going to be working on a flower basket today:

(Pauline Hayward) #836

Another bell as a WIP.

(MadeintheTemple) #837

Looks beautiful, having had a go I know how much work and sore fingers go into these amazing creations. Can’t wait to see the completed project x

(Brenda Cumming) #838

the sensory play mat is growing…

(Pauline Hayward) #839

Managed to get a little bit further with my bell. Growing slowly.

(Grimm Exhibition) #840

Ive been having a fun time with Day of the Dead stamping. Here is a box of skulls.

I made some rainbow coloured skulls as I was thinking of making LGBT wedding congratulation cards. Should I, or do you think the combo is too niche?

(Sarah Eves) #841

Upcycling a suitcase bed for cats and dogs.
The fabric is vintage Wardle from the 1970s, and originally a pair of curtains.

(Brenda Cumming) #842

the sensory play mat is growing…

Lots of bracelets and necklaces :slight_smile: .

(Brenda Cumming) #844

it is growing slowly…

(Roxanne Levy) #845

As well as photography I also make jewellery. I am going to make a necklace to go with this.