Show your 'Work In Progress' - WIP

I’ve finished this watercolour still life, but still have to do the worst bit - getting a decent photo for my shop :roll_eyes: :grinning:

2 Likes

Going back to my favourite era (Victorian) for my first Murder Mystery Party set of 2020, which is in it’s very early stages at the moment…

1 Like

In the process of making some baby cardigans on my knitting machine…1st one embroidered today, just need to finish sewing it together and then add buttons.

3 Likes

1 Like

Have to sew on ties and then this headband is ready to list.

2 Likes

Currently working on another shawl. This one is made with a cotton, hand dyed yarn :blush::yarn:

1 Like

Made a mistake with the pattern for this clasp so saving the day by making a smaller coin purse out of the fabric, a tried and tested pattern!

3 Likes

Lots of works in progress today. All of the designing, printing and cutting is now complete. I just need to find my desk under all this lot so that I can begin sticking lol :flushed:

1 Like

Ammonite pendant in progress, just needs sawing out, filing, sanding and polishing. This one is a commission for a local customer but will be making another for my shop :smiley:

2 Likes

I’ve been working on a new card design today of a hedgehog!

1 Like

Just the finishing touches, then I can list this tulip coat hanger, ready for mother’s Day

1 Like

A bit of freehand embroidery for a new card design from me today! :two_hearts::thread:

4 Likes

Making these tree decorations.

2 Likes

Nearly finished my painting the moon;

7 Likes

I’ve been working on a Badger design this week…

4 Likes

Logo recently done for my newest Murder mystery party set - Coming Soon!

2 Likes

I’m working on a commission cushion, large hand embroidery

7 Likes

I have finally finished the embroidery and tomorrow I will make it into a cushion. Really pleased now I have got this far.

9 Likes

That is stunning Debby, love, love, love it. :smiley:

1 Like

That’s beautiful Debby @Bearlescent

x

1 Like