Folksy Ltd

Strange things when signing into shop

(Eileens Craft Studio) #1

This has happened 3 times now I log into my shop and instead of taking me from my shop sign in page where I pop in my password to my shop it takes me to folksy home page.

I’m not sure why it does that occasionally.

Does it happen to anyone else.

NormallyI use my shop url to got to my shop to log in and then I use the folksy.com url to log into folksy then I scroll down to click on forums that’s how I always log in.

But for some reason sometimes when I use my shop url and put in my password it takes me to the folksy.com front page.

(Susannah Ayre) #2

Hmm…I don’t know. I never use my shop url, I just go straight to the folksy homepage and log in from there- and either go straight to the forum or my shop dashboard from there. So never noticed if that’s an issue. May just be how the website directs every now & then.

I have my shop listing page bookmarked, but whenever I sign in from there it always takes me to the homepage. I thought this was just the was it was supposed to be :neutral_face:

(Kelly) #4

Mines the same as Donna’s @RedDragonDesigns. x

(Minerva) #5

I have my page bookmarked too and it takes me to my shop.
Sometimes, though, I look at the front page while I’m logged in my shop, I click on an item and I’m signed off. Different issue, but I think that one is odd too…