Talk Folksy issue

I am running my Mum’s shop Meadowlark as well as my own GingerPineappleCo on Folksy.
Can anyone tell me why when i log in to my Mum’s shop which has a different password and a different email addresss the Talk Folksy still goes to my account and shows me what I have been posting to as Gingerpineappleco.
Also when i am in Meadowlark shop and list an item on threads like 365 daily listing and what have you listed today it comes up as if it was Gingerpineappleco who listed it.
I hope all that makes sense and someone can explain if I am doing something wrong please?

I have just clicked ‘Reply’ and noticed that although i have typed this while in my Mums shop it has still come up as if my shop has raised it!!

1 Like

I’m not sure if you have to log out of the forums and log in as the other account. Perhaps Pauline @OswestryJewels can help as she posts from two different accounts.

Talk Folksy defo has a different sign on - presumably as is run on a different platform (not sure if that’s the right terminology). If your mum has already signed up for Talk Folksy I believe you’d need to log in as her to talk for her on here.

thank you for the info @feelfeltfound - My mum hasn’t signed up but I have - only trouble is I cant remember how I signed into it? :upside_down_face:

Ah me neither, all I know is that when my pc decides to reset itself I have to sign back in and the password is saved so have no idea what it actually is :exploding_head:

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I can’t find anywhere to log out of it either. Just tried the folksy forum button at the bottom of the page but it just took it to my talk folksy rather than one i could log into! I will keep looking and hopefully in the meantime someone from Folksy might come along and put me out of my misery :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

@GINGERPINEAPPLECRAFTS
To log out:
Click on your photo (avatar?) at the top right of the page.
There are 4 tabs on the drop down that opens up…the one immediately below your avatar, looks like a head and shoulders of a person, click on that and it will give you the option to log out.

1 Like

Ha ha it worked thank you @KBCreations - I think i am now typing from my Mum’s shop yey!!
I will have to remember to log out before I leave
Thank you so much for sorting this for me! :rabbit: a happy bunny!!

3 Likes

Hi CArol

you do have to log out of one account and go into the other when you change over shops. If you click on your icon in the top right hand corner of the screen then on the little person shape you can log out then you are in your other account it will say log in.

3 Likes

I think I have managed to do it now - right hand,left hand and head not quite working together yet but I will get there…i think :upside_down_face:

1 Like

forgot to thank you too!!

1 Like