Folksy Ltd

Problem with shop name

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #1

I opened a new shop but my shop keeps comming under my moms name Gabrielle. What am I doing wrong?

(Melanie Commins) #2

You can change your shop name in your ‘shop appearance’ page which is accessible from the dashboard.

https://folksy.com/dashboard/shopfront/appearance/edit

If it’s set to something else but still appears incorrect then contact Folksy support (http://folksy.uservoice.com/)

:slight_smile:

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #3

I am not sure but my gallery is called:Astrids art gallery and when I write something on the forums my moms name comes up as she has a shop here to but she is on holiday. Funny lol.

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #4

see it says Gabrielle but Im writing from my own new shop!

(Roz) #5

Are you logged onto the forums or folksy under your name or your mums? Try logging out and logging back in again

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #6

I just did that Im having a good laugh over this today…

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #7

maybe she forgot to sign out but she is in Cairo.

(Melanie Commins) #8

When I go to your shop I can see your shop name is India Jane so it’s weird that is says Gabrielle in the forums.

I would contact Folksy support as it might very well be a bug!

(Roz) #9

Tried searching for astrids art gallery but nothing came up. Can you post a URL link to your shop to see where that takes us!

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #10

Hi and thank you I asked her to sign out had to text her in Cairo. now it should work ok. Best Faye.

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #11

no still doesnt work…will email folksy.

(Helen Smith) #12

I think you need to sign out of the forums as you are signed in as her… then log back in as yourself.

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #13

I will try it. I am a bit old so quite difficult.

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #14

how do you sign out of the forums?sorry to sound so stupid.

(Bitsandbobsboutique) #15

well my computer crashed last night so I think it may be…

(Melanie Commins) #16

It’s at the top right of the forum page, there is a little circle (yours will probably have a B in it). Click on that then you should see a menu pop up with ‘log out’ on it in red.

Hope that helps! :smile: