This is a HAPPY thread!

I’m happy today as I have had a lovely morning with the ladies at my local Knit and Natter group where I live. We do a lot more nattering than knitting! :coffee:️:cake: ( and cake and coffee of course!)

1 Like

Loving the new Dutch mice and the stories of course

I’m happy that my ‘part time’ :rofl::rofl::rofl: work is coming to end next month so I can get back to my semi-retirement and concentrate on JollySmall for a bit and keeping up with everyone on here again :grin:

Loving the new teacosy designs btw Claire @HookandLoop :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you. I’ve enjoyed researching Dutch costumes in order to make my mice x

Thank you Di @JollySmall Looking forward to seeing some more of your designs now that you will have more time to knit :grinning:

Off to London tomorrow with 3 of my friends, going to visit the Chelsea gardens and then have a luxury champagne tea at The Cake Boy, it’s going to be a very Happy Day :grinning:

4 Likes

Have a lovely day Lynn :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are really happy this week to have got to the lovely number of 249 sales in our Folksy shop. Now we’re waiting with great excitement to break through the 250 milestone! There will be a happy dance going on here when it happens! :dancers:

3 Likes

Always love seeing your new work Martine, so clever :slight_smile:

Yeah…happy dance, 3 more items sold today…I’d better get sewing! :grinning:

1 Like

Oh thank you - what a lovely thing to say. I’m busy at the moment planning for Autumn. Have spent the morning embroidering cute little foxes - I just love my little shop on here and I’m so grateful to Folksy for giving me the opportunity to create and sell my things. I think Folksy is such an attractive platform and I love looking at other people’s’ creations. Happy :blush:

2 Likes

Oh well done Kim! :blush:

1 Like

I’m super happy as I just got an email accepting me as a member for a lovely local organisation called Alford Craft Market. Membership is only granted after a panel review your work and it allows me to have a stand at their local events as well as the opportunity to have work selected to go in the bricks and mortar shop. :dancer::dancer:Happy dance!

5 Likes

Congratulations on all your sales!
Natasha x

Thanks Claire

That’s amazing! Well done Jessica. I bet you’re really chuffed! x

1 Like

I have very nearly finished setting up for my open studio (been at it all day - there was a lot of cleaning involved). The first weekend (it runs for 4) is normally busy with all my organised regulars coming to see what new goodies I have for them but for now I think a G&T is called for.

3 Likes

Thanks Martine, I am so chuffed! Also, my latest batch of marbling came out with all pieces looking beautiful and no screw ups! Woohoo!

2 Likes

I love my organised regulars (and a few new faces as well) my commissions book is now groaning with requests and I’ve still got tomorrow and then another 3 weekends of open studios to go. I’d do a happy dance but I’m too tired so will someone happy dance for me please?

4 Likes

Re earlier post. We’ve done it! 250 sales here on Folksy Yahoo!

9 Likes