First Folksy Sale! Yay!

Well I just thought I’d share with you all, I had my first sale on Folksy this weekend. Since upgrading to a Plus account in the week, I had put the item along with other items, under two categories. So pleased. Going to package it up tomorrow and send it off. Happy happy! Fingers crossed this continues. Thanks very much to everyone for their advice & encouragement last week. Xx

7 Likes

Yeah,congratulations Sharon.

Well done, I hope it’s the start of many more! :smile:

Congratulations Sharon. Don’t forget to let Folksy know by posting in the ‘High Fives’ topic.

Congratulations! Lovely bracelet. I think I saw it on the front page when it sold :smiley:

Congratulations, here’s to many more.
I might be stating the obvious here but if you can’t remake the item you’ve sold remember to remove the other listing for the same item.

Congratulations! Wishing you lots more sales in 2016 with your lovely shop.

Natasha x

Congratulations - such a good feeling x

Also…you can just add the same item in 2 Categories. You don’t have to list it twice…unless, of course, you want to do that.

Congratulations! It’s so sweet to get that first sale, isn’t?

How do you get one listing/ item to have multiple categories? I think some of my pieces should be in both eg jewellery/ earrings/ silver and in weddings/ jewellery/ earrings but never managed it without having to list it twice and ending up with duplicate listings in my shop which I didn’t like the look of.

Oh congratulations, that’s great news.
Here’s to many more sales :beers:

Categories or Collections? I assumed @SharonsHandmadeJewellery was referring to Collections as I don’t know how to list in 2 categories without having 2 listings.

Oh, right! Yes, I was thinking Collections.

Congratulations! Here’s to many more!

x

Many congratulations. Well done. :smile:

Congratulations Sharon! I had my first sale on Thursday and then another two days later, so know what a fantastic feeling it is! Fingers crossed, it’s the first of many sales for you :smiley:

Congratulations! :slight_smile: :smile:

Thank you everyone. It was lovely to get the first order and also for all your best wishes and kind words. Working on Valentine’s gifts now! x

Neither do I so I have two listings for most of my items. I could re-name my collections I guess, Beadwork & Beaded for example? x