Too high or too low, help needed please

I have put together some craft kits from items of destash I have primarily to sell at craft fairs but as I have a plus account I may as well list here too!

My problem is, as always, pricing! I have no idea how much all the constituent parts cost me, whether I will be losing money or making a vast profit. Either way I’m more interested in just selling some of them. I have plucked a figure of £3 out of the ether as a figure I may be prepared to pay for something like this.

Would really like a few opinions please before I list more.
Thanks in advance.

Roz this is the kind of thing my kids love to play with, £3 is really inexpensive for what you have there. If you plan on listing more let me know I would buy a few from you

Roz great minds think alike I’ve been putting bits aside to do just the same thing as the summer hols are now here.

I think you’ve produced a lovely selection in your pack at the price I’ve seen for them in bricks and mortar shops locally which only have half the selection of lovely items you have in yours.

@LouiseGraceJewellery I am in the process of putting them together now, if you let me know how many you would like I’ll do a custom listing for you and get them done first.

I have a little girl who would love this sort of thing and I would definately buy for £3. In my opinion you need to charge more for it as you have lots of materials there. It may be a good idea to keep the card and mount in but put less materials in. That way you keep a cheap price but could make 2 from all the stuff you have in it!
Good Luck,
Emma x

That would be fab Roz, could I order 6 of them please if you have enough

@LouiseGraceJewellery I have put up a custom listing for you. Believe me I probably have more than enough for about 100 kits! Accumulation over the years!

Oh £3 is a great price, I am going to mention these at Brownies tonight

@Rozcraftz your an angel thank you, my girls aren’t going to want to do anything other than make things for the rest of their holidays now