Help - what can I do?

I still can’t access my shop on my iPad - it’s been 4 days now and I’m still just getting rows of blue headings. Does anybody know what I can do to get it back? I’ve messaged Folksy but haven’t had a reply.

Have you tried things like clearing your internet cache and cookies? Also is your browser up to date? If you are following a bookmark to get to the page, try going to a search engine and searching for folksy/ your shop in case the bookmark is pointing at an old version of your shop.

1 Like

I cleared my internet of cookies etc and it then worked on my iPhone…. Before that I was getting the same as you, as if it didn’t completely update. My iPad was ok, it was my mobile that wasn’t working.

Thank you so much for your help. How to you clear the cookies? I’ve never done that before.

Yeah! - I cleared my Internet history and it worked. Sasha, you’re a genius! I’ve been battling with that for days. You’re stars both of you - thank you so much for your help. x

6 Likes

Has anyone else had this happening? - when I list a new item, it appears 3 times in my shop and if I try to delete the extra ones, it deletes them all. It’s happened 4 times now, so I have lots of extra things in my shop that aren’t really for sale. I’ve notified Folksy but just wondered if it’s happening you anyone else.

I confess I haven’t listed anything in a couple of weeks (waiting until after my big fair over the weekend) but some one else reported a similar thing in the clubhouse I think. No one had any suggestions on how to avoid it you just have to wait for Folksy to sort out the affected listings.

Ok - thanks. x