Union Jack Folksy Items

Now that Scotland voted ‘No’ for Independence , will there be a resurgence in demand for items with Union Jacks or not ? I printed one or two extra cards with Union Jacks for a craft fair this weekend, but won’t go overboard. Maybe the Scottish Saltire flag might be much more in demand on items ? Thoughts ?

3 Likes

What a great idea! It’s very topical and it will be interesting to see if there’s a surge in demand for your Union Jack cards!

I still have a few Union Jack brooches left from the Queen’s Jubilee, maybe I should list them on here and see what happens.

I have some hair bands with knitted flowers. In union jack colors and scottish.

1 Like

I doubt that we will see many UJs being displayed in Scotland, but they still seem to be popular in the US for some reason?!

http://folksy.com/items/3519189-Green-Britain-No-18-Patchwork-Quilt-Union-Jack-Wall-Hanging-Ex-Display

2 Likes

U
Margaret, thanks for your enthusiasm. Here’s one of my cards with a Union Jack, but a bit different. Based on a picture of a flag in the hair bun of a lady watching the London Marathon at 2012 Olympics. This has been quite popular, obviously I have 'tweaked it" to make it colourful.

3 Likes

My variation on the theme

1 Like